1

Read this 1st~~~

Not best seller written

will or may have

 lots of kinks

sex 

dirty detail

rape 

murder

blood

death

violence 

abuse

kidnaping

public sex

object insertion

bondage

food play

abortion

drugs

breastfeeding

gxg

things not possible or should be possible irl

(she'll get pregnant when I want her to)

don't like what's listed don't proceed

female name is- Laila Tofer)

____________________________________________________________________________

I haven't grown up in the big cities of California. I was born and raised in central valley where farming is well known. 

I grew up on an animal and crop farm so I've gotten down and dirty with the best of them. 

and I know how to handle my own when I need to.

 My pa never raised a whippy daughter or one that relied on a man to fight her battles.

When I had wanted to see what the other half of Cally offered I picked apparently a small town that everybody knows everybody and no one minds their own fucking bussniess.

I was in this small town called Charming but its the towns people don't suit the name.

I've been eye balled and looked at like I'm a circus freak or some shit. while some if not half the men even with their significant other or whoever the girl is with them would cat call me.

I of course paid them no mind and just continued on with what I was doing.

I was heading towards my little place I had purchased when my check engine light came on so I called the garage I had passed and I had to wait to be towed.

The guy took one look at me and started salivating at the jaws. I climbed into the truck as he hooked my car up before he got up and headed to the garage. 

when the fucker got handy I busted his nose making him bleed before I slammed his head against the stearing wheel.

"keep your fuckign hands to yourself" I tell him

"sorry" he says

I say nothing as we pulled into the lot.

I hopped out and everyone was looking at me.

"what the fuck happen to you Ivan?" someone asked

"he stated touching me inappropriately so I broke his nose and bashed his head on the steering wheel" I answered before the guy could.

"shit" they replied

I talked with the laid in the office before she told me that I could head inside the clubhouse to wait.

so I walked out the door and across the lot where picnic tables and a girl was before I walked inside.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: from imagine t-r-o-u-b-l-e & sexy man in Samcro imagine book

unknown number of chapters chapter length varys