5

I was in the clubhouse on my knees before Happy and sucking his cock.

"How the fuck did you get her?" one of the guys asked

"I didn't do anything. she just saw me and wanted me" he says

"Mother fucking lucky son of a bitch" another says

I deep throated Papi making him moan and fist my hair holding me there.

I breathed through my nose as his cream coated my tonsils and throat.

when he let my head go I lifted up and started suckling his tip making him jerk.

"Mami. " he moaned

I pulled back and kissed his tip before I got up and straddled his hips before I carefully grabbed his cock and slipped him inside me.

"Mmmm...Papi" I moaned as I slowly started to bounce on his cock.

"Oh hell yeah free porn," someone says

I was too distracted with Papi to care who was around me.

I leaned down and started kissing him as he groped and spanked my ass making me cum and moan.

"harder" I whispered against his lips.

he spanked my ass harder making me climax more.

I lifted my head and really started bouncing making my titties bounce which drew everyone around us attention.

"don't stop," Papi says

"yes sir" I replied as I kept fucking his cock.

He freed my tittes and all the guys wolf whistled watching my bare tittes bounce as I fucked Papi more and more.

He pushed me up to him and latched on to my tit as he gripped the other one. he started sucking harshly and biting my nipple as he kept a tight squeeze on my other tit.

I moaned and cried out orgasm over and over again.

He slapped my tit and bite down on my nipple and pulled making me cum so hard.

I wrapped my arms around his head and laid my head on his as he coated my walls and marked my titties up with his hand and mouth.

After we both got our fill he fixed my top and gave me a soft kiss.

I looked at him and smiled before giving him a loving kiss.

"that was so fucking hot," someone says

I smirked before I continued kissing Papi while my pussy suckled his cock and drank our mixed cum.

I laid my head on his shoulder.

"you did so fucking good," he says as he rubs my back.

I hummed loving the praise he gave me.

After my pussy stop suckling his cock I stayed there for a little longer.

He leaned close so only I could hear whatever he was going to say.

"I want you to go home, get cleaned up, and wait for me. I want you to not have a stitch of clothing on" he says

I nod my head before lifting my head and giving him one last kiss before carefully getting. causing his cock to slip out of me before I leave like he wanted me to.