6

After papi fucked me when he got to my place he inked me and then fucked my brains out.

I had asked him to move in with me and he did one better he married me and I took him home and I fucked his cock so fucking good he was whinny.

"fucking hella mami I've never had someone make my cock sensitive to where I whine" he commented

"you've never had my pussy." I replied

Since getting his crow and marrying him things between Daddy and I hasnt been like we were mere strangers.

Right now I'm getting my pregnant pussy fucked so good.

When Daddy and I had found out I was pregnant both of us were shocked. 

We knew us fucking all the time would possibly lead to pregnancy but not this early.

I had grown very quickly to be happy with my pregnancy. but I wasn't sure how Daddy was till he told me.

"Despite this baby being a surprise I'll not leave you or our baby. I'll be right there with you. I had the pleasure making them I'll be there beside you and help raise them" he had told me

and for four months he had done just that. with every bit of morning sickness that I had gone through and every craving I've had he was there to help me or go get it for me. Never complaining.

when I got to my fifth month which is how far I am now and we found out I'm carrying twin boys Daddy fucked me right there in the doctor's office before we came home and he fucked me all over the house as he praised me and told me I was his good girl for carrying his sons.

When my milk came in daddy was like a dehydrated man. he never wanted to stop sucking. and honestly I didn't want him to ever stop.

he's made it a habit to latch on and suckle away on my breast drinking my milk as he makes loves, fucks me, of screws my brains out.