Will you?-kai cenat

Since I was asked to make more Kai stories here's one that's not a disrespect to y/n. Warnings:cussing,fluff, ignore any mistakes,kinda long but mostly pictures.
———let's begin———
Y/n's pov

I woke up to my alarm going off, I look at the time and it's 9 in the mornin. I look to my right and see Kai still asleep wit his mouth wide open with drool down his cheek.

I laughed before taking my hand and whipping it away. Once I was all removed I started placing little kisses on his face to wake him up. "Bubba wake up" I whispered into his ear.

He moved around before opening his eyes and looking at me. He glared at me for a few seconds before smiling and kissing me on the lips. " good morning ma" he said before putting our foreheads together.

"Hi handsome, do you know what today is" I sang softly. " it's our anniversary" Kai sang back. "Yesss sir it is" I beamed at him before getting out the bed. It was Kai and mines 3 year anniversary.

I walked to the bathroom while Kai changed his position on the bed to look at me. "What are we doing today?" he asked me. "Well first is eat breakfast and then the mall, and I have a big surprise for you to night." I hold him as I started to wash my face.

"Oh okay okay. You got sum special for big daddy huh?" He said walking over to me. All I did was look at him in the mirror and laugh. "What's big about you?" I asked while patting my face dry. "Girl quit playin I be havin you screaming and shit" he said while smacking my ass.

  All I did was look at him before handing him his toothbrush and sum toothpaste before grabbing mine also. "Hey Alexa play morning vibes" I yelled out before she started playing "hoodrats by sexy red" once the song started playing Kai start bouncing a little bit.

  I smiled at him before joining his dancing. "Throw ass you know you a hoe. Up and down that booty gon go" Kai said while poking my butt. " I'm twerking on yo baby daddy and he finna lick my bootyhole" I tapped twerking on Kai.

  Once the song was over we were done brushing our teeth and it was time to pick out our outfits for the day.

(Dont mind the sos in the corner 😔,also that's the outfit inspo but wit a black skirt. Remember if youn like it change it in your head)

   I pick out my outfit for to night before setting a bbl jacket and a pair of joggers to the side. I walked over to Kai to see his outfits and he pick out a black suit and a Nike tech for right now. "Stay in a Nike tech...do I look like ice spice to you" I asked him wit an eyebrow raised.

   "Ma I told you it was just for the stream." He told me while grabbing me by my waist and slowly kissing me. I kissed back matching his energy before stopping him. "Likely story" I said before walking to the shower and turning it on.

"Babe yk I don't want her coochie cus she be actin like a smoochie. I only want you and pinky" he said while taking off his shirt. I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower, with Kai following me.