Kai cenat-pull up?

Since someone asked for him. I shall give him☺️. This has only a cussing warning and it's a short one,I'm not using y/n cus that would be disrespectful to y/n😭😭.
——let's begin——
No one's pov:
"Yo chat, let's call the hoes." Kai said as he pulled his phone out his pocket. "Y'all nigga keep saying I ain't got no bitch cus I'm the size of they nephews and shit but I got hoes" he yelled at the pc.

—-after 5 calls—
"On god she gon answer chat. The other ones was busy." He said while calling Abby . After three rings the phone was picked up.

" hello?" A female voice said over the phone. "Shii wassup shorty. You tryin pull up or sum?" He asked her while making faces at the stream. The other end went silent before he heard her keys in the background.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes." She said before hanging up. "AHHH CHAT SHE COMIN THROUGH. TAKE DUKE I GET BITCHS TOO NIGGA" Kai yelled before calming down.

"What shorty look like?" Kai read out loud. "Y'all gon see when she get here chat." He told them before watching a YouTube video with them.

——15 minutes later——
Kai heard a knock on his door and he knew it was her. "It's open ma" he yelled out as he stop the video.

"Heyyy Kai"Abby said as she walking in with a possum in her hands. "Abby WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" IKai yelled moving away from her. "...it's my new friend Oswald. When I was waking to the door he walked passed me so I caught him"Abby told him with a smile on her face as she pet him.

Kai just looked at her before lookin at the stream. "Y'all see that shit too right?" He asked chat before a donation came through with a comment.

"Why the baddest ones be the weird one. She really walked in wit it like it was a dog😭😭" the chat read. Abby looked at the possum and blow an air kiss. "Idk why they talking bout you like that bubba" Abby said walking into the room more.

"Wow wow nigga that shit might bite and go put him back outside ma" Kai told her before sitting down. "Oh no he won't bite and but I caught himmmm" Abby whined while putting her fingers in front of Oswald's face.

"...he needs to go back outside tho" Kai said trying to reason with her. "But he's so cute tho"Abby said while lookin at him with a sad face. "And he would be cuter outside and with his family or sum" Kai told her while opening the door to lead her outside.

Once she left to place him outside locked the door and ran to his room. After a minute he got a call from her. "Why'd you lock the door?" She asked him. "Take ya weird ass home we can try another day tf" he said before hanging up on her.

———the end———
😭😭 I told y'all it would be disrespectful to y/n but I might do a better one with y/n another day. Mb if your the person who wanted more Kai stories. But I promise I'll make a better one😭.
Have a good day or night wherever you are😘