1

MIN YERIN is typically a pretty happy person. she grew up with her single father, min yoongi. she has no siblings, but her best friend huh yunjin is basically like a sister to her.

-

yunjin kicks the shoes off her feet and flops on yerin's living room couch.

"oh my GOSH! your house is huge!" she gawks at the high ceiling and the luxurious furniture.

"jen, you've been here like 100 times," yerin says, chuckling a bit.

"i can never get over it!" yunjin says. she gasps again. "wah!"

"so dramatic," yerin mutters and yunjin playfully hits her, grinning.

suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"you heard that?" yerin asks.

"yea OBVIOUSLY i heard that!" yunjin says sassily and gets up from the couch. "maybe it's the pizza guy."

"we never ordered pizza."

"ayye cheer up," yunjin says, shaking yerin's shoulders.

yerin doesn't respond and looks through the peephole on the door.

"it could be your dad," yunjin starts, "oh yeah! he's on a business trip. you never know th-"

"who the HELL is that?!" yerin yelps, making yunjin jump. she pushes yerin out the way and looks through the peephole. she sighs out of relief and puts her hand on her chest.

"gosh, you scared me," yunjin says, gasping for air. "no one is there."

"what?" yerin asks, "don't you see the-?" she looks out the peephole again and there's no one there.

"what the.." yerin mutters. "i swear there was someone right there. maybe you need glasses."

"I'm chilling girl," yunjin says, "what YOU need is some sleep. c'mon. it's late anyways." she starts up the stairs.

"i don't feel comfortable sleeping knowing someone is outside my house." yerin says, making yunjin sigh.

"you are creeping me out."

"i'm serious, jen!" yerin says.

"i'm sure you just didn't see it correctly." yunjin reassures. "now c'mon, you need rest."

yerin sighs and heads up the stairs behind yunjin.

✮ fangssz
proofread