Prologue: Calm After The Cataclysm

In a post-apocalyptic base, a small figure was saw lying on the ground unconsciousness. It's a little girl with a dark blue tights, and a head band which resemble to a par of bunny ears.

"Mmh...?"

The little one was finally able to regain her consciousness after hours of sleeping.

[Where am I?] Thought the little one, seeing herself in an completely unknown place.

This place seems to looks like a military naval base. However, it looks very broken and unpolished, it's like this place abandoned. The plants was growing all over the place, it's like there's something happened in before this.

[W-where is everyone?] 

Probably the most terrifying thing about this place, not even a single living thing is here.

[P-perhaps I should go and find people....] 

She knew that she can't change anything if she just sit there and do nothing, as she is extremely vulnerable.

As she go deeper in this post-apocalyptic place, she gets more isolated and nostalgic about this place, even though she didn't even been this place before.

[A-anyone...?]

After a few hours of walking and still not a single person, she's start to feel desperate and loneliness.

[Where is everybody....... Don't leave me.....]

She eventually sat down and put her face into her legs, crying on the spot.

[I-It's so cold.....]

Lonely and desperate, that's what you can imagine in this situation. Except this time, she's lucky enough to receive salvation.

"Oh my, what's this poor little child?"

The little one immediately responds after hearing that sound. It is a woman that has similar features to the little one, it's like she's the daughter of the woman due to their almost identical similarities.