chapter 7

Au's pov-

Ruby was looking around all the directions where guards were standing tall in different different suits colour.

But mostly black suits guards were looking all high alert waiting for one wrong move to start firing their machine guns.

The nurse were taking them backstage where ms.kim and her team were ready with the injection.

This was the plan of their that the girls should be getting the injection to lower the sense and lost all control over their body so they don't make a scene infront of the mafias.

Ruby was send into a higher version group where few more virgin girls were there trying not to cry.

Jae came after a few minutes to look over the girls. Ms kim was beside him while looking at the girls to make sure they were properly ready and if someone wasn't creating problems for them.

After few minutes later jae nodded at something which ms.kim said and then let his eyes roam around. He made eyes contact with ruby who was silently looking at others.

Jae let his eyes roam on her body with a smirk on his face. He was amused by her appearance tonight and let out a small chuckle as he saw her terrific eyes on the others girls who were crying,whipping and fighting around with the guards to let them free.

He then switch his eyes on ms.kim who was beside him and both of them just smirk at her as she too noticed the difference between what's happening.

Ms.kim nodded in understanding while jae just took a last glance of her and left at the front where the guests were ready for the show to start.

Ruby was feeling the excitement of the people behind the black door in the corner where jae had left soon before.  She can feel her each and every nerves tell her to run but as if her mind had lost its sense thats even the tears of fear were not there in her eyes.

It seems like she had lost her mind after looking at the environment she was held into. She was also feeling as if her body was slowly losing it control over and her mind was dancing.

Her vision soon started to make it like a 3d effect while her ears were ringing with the voice of the guards and girls around. She closed her eyes to stop the light which were not hurting her mind.

Her hand came up to stop herself from falling but then she feel as if someone hold her to stand still. 

At the front , jae came out on the stage with a face micro where the light dim down and the main focus light shines on him.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!! Welcome the most amazing night event specially for your small enjoyment and pleasure. We all know what we are here for so no need of fighting in bushes !!

Let's the real fun begins with our special first batch of our girls with the age 18 years!!",  jae spoke while the girls were bought out with the guards.

The girls seems to be out of control over their body. They were bought and were made to stand on their knees while the guards hold their hair  up to make them face the audience.

Jae smirk in excitement as he saw the group looking at the girls in a lustful grace.

The girls were also eyes candy for them as each and every girl was hot and sexy with their small figure and the dress was showing off the every curve with the face looks shining in the light.

The guest started to show the internet by rising the money card which were given to them to show that they were interested in the girls.

Jae who stood on the side started with each and every girl to let the guests price more and more till the one of them let lost to get the girls.

That's how jae made sure to show every girls present there to everyone. He was trying his best to get the attention of the seven people who were bored by looking at the girls presented infront.

Jae was getting nervous due to them not showing interest to any of the girls their enemies were trying to pock them by buying girls who seems to caught even a single glance of anyone's of the seven.

On the other hand bts were just chilling with the drinks and enjoy the food. None of the girl seems to caught the attention.

"Hyung are you sure we should stay ?" Taehyung whisper to namjoon who was beside him.

"We have to!! They seems to have made quite a name of this so called show!!" Namjoon spoke in a low volume.

"Seems like he is going to cry on the stage ",  suga smirk while looking at jae.

Other too saw his expression and let out a small chuckle or just smirk in his way.

"Let him be alone!! Trying so hard to get our attention by making sure the girls are look good for us!", hobi spoke while a smile.

"Hyung do you want to take any girl?", jungkook ask.

"That's what we are here for!! After a long decade we need to start fresh!! ", jin answer.

"Yet he doesn't seems to have that kind of girl which can even attract any of our attention ", namjoon tsk tsk.

"He is storing the virgin girls for the last for sure!! That why the seventeen guys are here for too!! ", suga let the other know about it.

"How would you know this hyungie?", jimin ask him.

"Secret can't be hidden from me!", suga response while grinning face.

"Then we should too wait for it !! Who knows what's there to look for !", namjoon said to others.

Other nodded while straighting their eyes on the stage to see if any of the girls caught something special to look at.

Everytime a new group was bought jae was slightly expecting to get bts members to respond or even try to get someone but they seems to be still waiting and looking like they've got someone to look at.

Even seventeen members were looking like they've been getting bored while sitting and enjoying the drinks.

But jae hadn't lose his all hope as he had stored the virgin girls in the last group and he was sure that they will not saddened him more.

___________________________________