chapter 53

Au's pov-

She was moving faster as much as she can passing by all the guards and the workers cleaning around like they were running on fire.

Ruby was holding on her hips as her lower abdomen hurt from the morning routine while suga smile from behind her , walking down with his hand in his pocket.

He was happy that she was wearing the clothes he had chosen for her. When she first got to know that every member's wardrobe have clothes for her, she was amused but then don't want to wear anything revealing.

So suga provide her a light blue fluffy top with white, blue and gray checks pant with cat slippers.

She was happy and was looking good in the pair and suga had style her hair in pony with a small clip on top

Suddenly ruby stop going as her legs feel cramp a bit and suga came near her. He saw how she had her eyes closed, breathing through her mouth so he picked her up bridal style.

Ruby's pov-

I open my eyes and look at suga who had me again in his arms while walking down the stairs.

Every worker took glance of us but then look away to not make him notice. We reached at the bottom floor where maria,who was directing some girls look at us and bow to suga who nod at her.

"Good morning sir suga!! ", maria spoke.

Suga just gave a nod at her greetings while I trying to let him to set me down but he just look at me with his eyebrows rise.

"What are doing,kitten?", he asked while a smirk came over his face.

"Please let me down! I can walk", I whisper out with eyes avoid his.

"You can walk?? Then i need to work hard next time so that your legs give out!", he teasingly said making me red while wiggling to get down.

Suga chuckle while letting me down and holding me closer to his chest.

"Don't try to run away or else I will take you back to my room!", he says in his deep voice with his eyes traveling to my lips.

"I need to leave to cook please", i try pushing his chest to get free but he pull me closer and kiss my jaw.

He just humm then let his hand fall from my body. I move away from him and gave a bow before turning to maria to give her one too.

"Ruby you need to help aera cook for 12 people so please proceed", maria says and i gave a nod to her before leaving towards the kitchen.

I walk inside the kitchen where aera was standing holding on her head. She turn to look at me when she heard the door open with a smile breaking out on her face.

" Ruby finally you are here! Please help me I'm lost today and don't know what to make for them!", she says while pulling me to counter.

"Mrs.maria said to cook for 12 people so first we have to start with breakfast!", i responded as she nodded.