chapter 9

Ruby's pov-

I was feeling like shit. My head was like roaming in the air where we can see the star in daylight.

The injection given was making a very strong motion in my body. I wasn't able to stand still or even open my eyes for more than few minutes.

The guards which was holding me had all my bodyweight on himself. I can feel his hand on my stomach making me want to cry and shout to let me go.

His body was so close on back where i can feel him taking advantage of my senseless body and feel my exposed skin.

I was even aware about his graze on my chest where the top wasn't fully covering my breasts and cherry on top his hard length was pocking on my ass making me want to vomit out all the food.

Suddenly I was move to walk somewhere as the light started to dim like walking in a tunnel. Taking some stairs where i can hear the sound of people taking but can't understand what.

But then the voice all stop at once as if someone had made it. But there were some murmured sound still.

Then I was push down on my knees where my hair came to cover my face while my eyes were with a little tears in pain due to landing on floor.

I then heard a low growl coming from somewhere up while my body was feeling the goosebumps as the stare were on me with the light making it hard to focus on something.

I tried to move my face but feel as my mind was rotating with the dose given before. My hair was making it hard so i move my head in a swing motion to move them behind on my back.

I feel the gasp leaving the people sitting on the front after my face came fully in the focus of the light shining on me and the other girls beside me on their knees.

I closed my eyes to not wanting to see what's happening in front of me cause mind and my body was knowing fully well that not only they were here to get the girls sold at the highest price but also to destroy their life.

Au's pov-

Jae then proceed with the girls making sure to let the most beautiful girls left at the end.

Every girls was bought in millions after lots of bragging between the government officers and the mafia groups.

But seventeen members were still awesome stuck with ruby who was looking down while her body was trying not to fall.

On the other hand BTS members were getting possessive due to all the eyes on the girl they are watching.

BTS pov-

"Hyung that girl..", jungkook spoke still looking at her.

"Jae was right about treasure being at last!! Namjoon we need to get her!",jin spoke while looking at the leader.

"We need to get her at any cost !!", namjoon response.

"Hyung they are also going to try getting her!", jimin says while looking at seventeen members taking among themselves.

"No one can get what we want!!", suga spoke making others nod.

Namjoon call his guard who was also known as sejin also the manager for them.

He whispered something while sejin nodded and pull out his phone to call.
Sejin talk for a bit then came back to namjoon and whispered something then move back.

"Let's see what he is getting for her now!!", namjoon spoke while starting at the stage.

Au's pov-

Jae was really excited for to comeback. He has sold almost whole batch and those girls were taken back to change.

Now was the turn of ruby who he personally had made sure to keep for last. She was still there on her knees.

Jae had a smirk on his face while he moved towards her and hold her hand to help her in standing up.

He then hold her waist while making her face up towards the BTS and seventeen members seating on the upper level.

"Now ladies and gentlemen here is our lastly model for tonight evening.
I know you are getting excited for her but my heart feels like not wanting to let her go to easily.

So let get a deal with a seal. This girl here is still a virgin and pure untouched and her body is fully on show so need to provide much information right?" Jae ask jokingly.

Many of the guests laugh while some of the chuckle darkly. Some of them were eyeing her with lusty eyes while biting their teeth.

"This girl is a beauty for us with her figure showing off so there is a deal. This deal may seem normal for you but this is our unique gift from us.

The deal is that this girl is not getting sold at such a low price as the previous girls presented before.

This master piece of our is a million dollars charm present here so the bet is getting started from 25 million dollars ", jae spoke while smirking.

The guest present there were quite shock from the demand of the price. While some of them were just angry that the girl which stole the attention of all is soo highly priced.

While some of the mafias group's were all getting excited to get her more.

"Starting the bet shot the money on!!", jae spoke while hand started rising for her.

"27 million dollars",one of the government officers who look in his 40s rise his hand.

"Anyone else ?", jae asked.

"30 million dollars", leader of Ateez Mafia group rise his hand.

"Oh another competitor", jae spoke with a smirk.

"35 million dollars ", soobin the leader of Mafia group known as TXT rise his hand.

"Any girls tending to get this charming luck??", jae asked while looking at the girls mafias group's present there.

"40 million dollars ", twice leader rise her hand to get her.

"50 million dollars ", another hand came up from the black pink members.

"Ohh interesting!!", jae grinningly spoke.

"60 million dollars ", soobin rise his again to not wanting to lose.

Jae look at seventeen members who were amused by that.

"70 million dollars ", the second most feared leader of the group seventeen rise his hand making all the other groups to stop.

But then another hand came up from the corner which made the members of seventeen to look at the group of seven members shock.

"A100 million dollars ", namjoon spoke in his deep voice making all the others groups to fearfully stop the demand of getting the girl.

All the guests present there were looking at him in shock from his comment as they weren't expecting them to participate and get the girl in that price.

Even the member of seventeen were angry with him but didn't dare to oppose him knowing that he will kill all of them without any care of the guards present to protect them.

Jae on the other hand had a huge grin on his face while he hold ruby tightly.

"Lastly this evening came to end with this Beauty going to BTS members with a seal of A100 million dollars!!", he voice bought out the guests from their trance and start clapping loudly.

_________________________________