A cozy home ₊‧°𐐪♡𐑂°‧₊

————————————
It was a particularly gloomy day outside, as the rain taps on a house's window.

A comforting glow shines softly in the cold, harsh rain as a fireplace warms up the whole house withs its warm flames, Beside the fireplace was a tall, maroon arm chair and in that arm chair lays a small chihuahua reading a newspaper, with his red and black robe and black socks that reach his thighs,His face seems to be annoyed by the constant noise of rain coming down the window.

"Reeeennnn"
A Red And White Coated Manx Cat called out the chihuahua's name.

"Hwat ees eet man"
The chihuahua answered in an annoyed and almost angry tone.

The red cat emerged for their bedroom with his pajamas on and a sleeping mask in his hand.

"Are you coming to bed yet?"
The cat questioned in calm and sleepy tone.

"Alright steempy but i need to change"
The chihuahua decided with the same sleepy tone as the manx cat.

The little chihuahua went to the bedroom to change to his nightgown and night cap, as he was changing into his pjs, he heard a loud crash of thunder right outside their window, which scared the small dog, after he froze in the closet, shaking like crazy, he ran into his roommate's arms, crying and shaking uncontrollably.

"What's the matter ren?"
The manx cat asked in a confused and concerned tone as his arms pets his canine roommate on his head.

"Thu- thunder"
The small chihuahua whispered in a scared tone while still shaking and sobbing.

Ren's feline roommate looked out the window to see rain pouring down the outside window and thunder erupting from a distance.

"It's ok ren, you're safe with me"
Stimpy responded, as he picked up the shaking chihuahua to carry him in their bedroom.

The bedroom was just dark and gloomy as the outside,with only a lamp illuminated the room, Stimpy put Ren in his (Ren's) side of the bed and then goes to his (Stimpy's) side of the bed, both the small, shaking chihuahua and the red and white manx cat cuddle with each other.

"Goodnight ren"
Stimpy said softly as he fell asleep.

"Goodnight steempy"
Ren whispered calmly, as he turned off the lamp to go to sleep.
————————————

A/N:
Well that was a quick one, anyway i hope you have a amazing day today ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡