~Seven~

Continued-

Haseena was all blushing and smiling since she had just realised her love for her Mr.Army Man.. Her family members were confused as the doctor inside their daughter never failed to reach clinic on time..but these days, she went a bit late..took her own time..smiling all by herself..making everyone around her suspicious.

One fine day, Haseena was busy reading a cardiology book..when she heard the doorbell ring..it was rung 4-5 times..she ran as she sensed the urgency..as she opened the door..she was shocked to find Karishma..who was all sweaty and crying..

HM- kya hua Kashi?? Kyu ro rahi hai?

Meanwhile, ammi abbu came outside and were equally shocked seeing Karishma..

KS- Baba..baba ko(sobbing)..baba ko bahut dard ho raha hai Hasi..(crying)

HM- tu chal jaldi..(she took her phone and immediately went to KS's home)

The door banged open..Anubhav was calling the ambulance while Maa was crying incessantly..

AS- Haseena..please dekhiye na kya hua baba ko..(cracking voice)

Haseena went to baba..who was tightly clutching his chest..his face was covered in sweat.

HM- baba..bas ek minute..(she checked his pulse rate which seemed abnormal)..he needs immediate medical attention.(she declared seriously)

Soon the Ambulance siren was heard and they all went to the hospital.

The doctors were busy examining Baba..while the families were waiting anxiously. Haseena looked around, but failed to find Anubhav. She came outside the waiting area..and saw Anubhav looking outside. She placed her palm on his shoulder. He turned..and she saw a picture of him and baba in his hands..which was in his wallet. She looked up and found tears developing in his eyes. He hugged her, tightly.

Haseena stumbled at the sudden hug..but managed to comfort him by caressing his shoulders. He suddenly broke the hug and wiped his tears, surprising her.

AS- maaf kijiyega..hum aise apko hug karke..(looked away)

HM- aap dost hain hamare Anubhav..aap kabse itna hesitate karne lage?

Anubhav's POV

Sirf dost hote toh shayad gale mil bhi lete Haseenaji..parantu prem bhi hua hai aapse..jisse hum hone nahi dena chahte..hamara door rehna hi uchit hai.

Anubhav's POV Ends.

Before Haseena could ask again, they heard Karishma calling them.

Haseena ran to the doctor and asked,

HM- sab theek haina Dr?

Dr- dekhiye Dr.Malik, sir ki tabiyat toh ab theek hai..he is a survivor..heart attack aya tha unhe..(Maa covered her mouth in shock and stumbled, Karishma and Ammi supported her)..don't worry..he is completely fine now. Kuch medications hain woh bata deta hoon..and yes, inki diet se oily and fat-rich food strictly hata dijiye..absolutely nothing is allowed(Maa and Karishma nodded) Take care(he said and went)

HM- Maa, aap bilkul dariye mat..Baba bilkul theek hai ok?(Maa nodded with a pale face)..aise milne jayengi unse?(Maa nodded in no)

Abbu- tu woh parchi de, main davaiyan lekar aata hoon..(Haseena handed over the prescription)

AS- Abbu hum le aate hain..

Abbu- tu yahin ruk aur bhabhiji ko sambhal..mai aata hoon..

Anubhav agreed and went in the ward alongwith everyone.

Maa sat besides Baba..he smiled weakly..

Maa- aapko abhi bhi hasi aa rahi hai?

Baba wiped Maa's tears..

Baba- main theek hoon patni ji..aap rona band kijiye ab..

Maa forwarded the tray of food and gestured him to eat..he made a puppy face.

KS- aisa chehra mat banaiye aap..(sternly)..khana padega aapko..

Baba frowned

AS- hum khila dete hain..(he made a morsel and made Baba eat)

Soon, the food was finished..they talked for sometime..and left..only Maa was inside.

AS- Haseena ji..

HM- ji

AS- Baba ko ghar kab le ja sakte hain hum?

HM- kal..ek din unhe yahin rehne dijiye..

AS- hmm..aur fees..

HM- chup rahiye..iss hospital mein humne bohot kaam kiya hai...aapko fees dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai..

KS- tu chup kar..teri mehnat alag hai aur baba ka treatment alag hai samjhi..

HM- Karishma..baat ko samajh na..please, hum aap logon se fees nahi le sakte..

AS- puri mat lijiye..but basic toh aapko lena padega..

HM- aap nahi maanenge na..(he nodded in no with a smile..she huffed)..kariye phir wahan par payment..(defeatingly)

He went to the payment counter..where the receptionist was ogling him shamelessly..

R- aapko payment karne ki kya zaroorat sir..(over sweetly)

AS- ji hum jaante hain aap Haseenaji ke karya se prabhavit hain..par fees mana mat  kariye please..

R- aap itna keh rahe hain toh..theek hai..(smiled)

Till then Haseena came there as it was taking longer than usual. Her blood boiled seeing those gazes of the receptionist to Anubhav..who was unaware.

HM- Anubhav, ho gaya payment?(calmly)

AS- ji..bas receipt chahiye thi..

HM- hum le aayenge..

R- arre par-(Haseena glared at her, she kept mum)

AS- uchit hai..(he went to Baba's ward)

Haseena took the receipt and continued to throw a death stare at the receptionist..scaring life out of her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Haseena supported Anubhav during his tough time. But will they be able to survive the further difficulties on their way? Stay Tuned to know! ♥

~ Upcoming - Faasle ~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤