~Twenty One~

Continued-

The Sagai Day was here...

They had been waiting for so long to live this day. Their relationship will be official now, afterall. Haseena was getting ready in her room while Santosh and Ammi were helping her.

Ammi- beta yeh aakhri wala hai..lagva le na...(Trying to convince)

HM- nahi na Ammi...(Whining)

SS- maddam sir please...yeh blush lagane se Anubhav sir flat ho jayenge dekhna aap..

Haseena smiled with a little blush hearing his name..Santosh smiled victoriously and applied some blush on her cheeks..completing her look for the day.

Anubhav here was eagerly waiting for his to be fiance and looking at the door continuously. Maa and Karishma had teased him endless times, but the poor lover boy of ours couldn't stop taking glances of the door while waiting for his ladylove. Ending his eager wait, she entered...looking supremely gorgeous in the light pink lehenga of hers..perfectly matching his designer kurta. He looked at her in awe and admiration...his heart danced to different tunes seeing her smile.
She climbed up the stage..putting her hand on his.

Haseena felt the blush creeping up her neck as her lover couldn't simply look away from her even for a second. He was gazing her with those heart-eyes as if nobody was watching them. She tried to make him aware of his surroundings, but ended up looking at him with equal love as he too looked no less than a Greek god.

HM- kya hua fauji sahab, Aise kyun dekh rahe hain humein?(She whispered, trying to tease him)

He smirked and leaned near her right ear..

AS- Doctor sahiba..woh kya haina aapko dekh kar hamara dil kaboo kho baitha hai..usse sambhalne ka prayas kar rahe hain bas...

She smiled blushingly while everyone adored the couple.

KS- ab aap tota-maina ka ho gaya ho toh jara anguthi bhi pehna dijiye ek dusre ko..(she said, interrupting their intense eye contact)

They both nodded and slid the rings in each other's fingers...marking the new beginning of their lives. Everyone rejoiced at the grand union of the friends turned love birds..Santosh and Cheetah had also arranged for some special dance performances to make the day memorable.
Beginning from the Groom's sister, Karishma performed her dance.

Anubhav was surprised at his sister's dancing skill as he had never seen this side of hers till date. Haseena clapped cheerfully at the mesmerizing performance of her dearest friend.

Up next it was Santosh and Cheetah.. spreading some GenZ vibes in the environment.

AnuSeena enjoyed their sizzling performance and cheered them happily. Ammi-Abbu and Maa-Baba also had something decked up for their dear children.