~Eleven~

Thoda respond karna mere question ko last mein..please..!🥺

Continued-

They broke the embrace..coming out of that peaceful feeling...

HM- theek haina aap? Kahi chot toh nahi lagi?(worriedly)

He smiled- nahi..hum bilkul theek hain..

She smiled a little..they had not confessed their feelings yet, but the spark between them was visible for a blind man too. She fumbled and said,

HM- aa..hum tray lekar bahar aate hain..aap change kar lijiye jakar..(putting a hair strand behind her ear)

He nodded and went outside..Haseena calmed her racing heart and went outside..

--------

Laughter echoed in the Singh mansion after
so long...and why not, their beloved son had successfully served his country for 7 long years....!

AS- aapki tabiyat kaisi hai ab baba?

Baba- hum bilkul theek hain bete..(happily)..yeh hamari bacchi thi na dhyan rakhne ke liye hamara..(caressing Haseena's head, she smiled)

KS- oh, ab Hasi bhi apki beti hai..matlab meri aur Anu bhaiya ki behen, haina?(teasingly)

"Nahi", Anuseena snapped at her together..

HM- dost..dost hain hum aur Baba ne pyaar se beti kaha humein, Kashi..(glaring at her angrily)

AS- bilkul sahi..(joining the glaring)

Karishma suppressed her chuckles and nodded..

Maa- yeh sab chhod, ab teri duty kahan par hai? Iss sheher mein mil gayi haina?

AS- ji Maa..hum police force mein bharti honge ab..as D.S.P...(smilingly)

Abbu- humein naaz hai tumpar bete..aur hamari betiyon par bhi..(Kareenav smiled)

Ammi- chalo ab hum chalte hain..Anu ko araam bhi karna hoga na..

AS- kya Ammi..saat saalon baad mili aap aur bhagna hai ab apko? Hum bilkul nahi thake hain..rukiye na..(puppy eyes)

Maa- natak kara lo bas isse..(tauntingly smiling)

Ammi- ab tujhe naa kabhi kaha hai maine?(AS nodded in no with a smile)..toh karo baatein..(smiled)

They all chit-chatted and the evening passed by..soon, the Maliks left and AnuSeena had a peaceful sleep that night.

FEW DAYS LATER⏳

Haseena had finally decided to confess her feelings to Anubhav as she wanted to be his forever. She had become more determined as she could feel that the feelings are mutual between them. She was applying her lip balm and smiling to herself remebering the incidences which happened recently...

"Bhaiyya!!! Hamara laddoo tha woh!", Karishma shouted angrily running behind Anubhav..who had skillfully stolen it..

"Ab hamare hath mein hai toh hamara ho gaya, pyari behna!", he said teasingly..still running to escape from her..

But the pakda-pakdi ended soon as Anubhav collided with Haseena who had gone inside for some work..she was not aware and they soon fell on the sofa nearby. Anubhav was above Haseena and all she could see was his face and messy hair. The laddoo was still in his hand..and Karishma did not let this opportunity go. She grabbed the laddoo quickly as they were lost in their dreamland. Karishma smiled teasingly as none of them made efforts to get up.

He pushed back a hair strand behind her ear and she felt her cheeks burning due to the proximity. Anubhav was the first one to register his surroundings and got up immediately..followed by Haseena.

"Ma-Maaf kijiyega Haseenaji..woh hamara laddoo(seeing his hand)..KAHA GAYA?"

"Hamare muh mein", Karishma said grinning and taking a bite of the laddoo..

"Behna!", Anubhav exclaimed sadly as his laddoo was gone. Haseena smiled inwardly at his cute face but her cheeks still felt warm remebering the moment they shared a few minutes ago.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Haseena remembered another incident when he had maybe indirectly proposed her..

Haseena sat in her car and was surprised to see a red rose on the seat beside her. "Happy Rose Day!" was written in his handwriting alongwith his name. She smiled happily and kept the red rose safely.

Later when she had asked about the rose, he had fumbled and said that he gifts roses to all the women important in his life..smartly saving himself.

Haseena gave a last look to her outfit today and was determined to confess her feelings to him now. She went to the cafe he always goes on Saturdays to spend his me-time there. She parked her car and went towards the entrance. She spotted Anubhav through the glass door but scrunched her eyebrows as he was not alone there. There was a girl sitting in front of him and, they were holding hands.

Haseena shook away her thoughts and decided to go inside secretly to know who this girl is.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Milan toh ho gaya..par prem kahani saral nahi hogi inki...😉 Ab yeh kaun ladki hai jo hamare Anu bhaiya ke hathon mein haath daale baithi hai? Any guesses, pyare readers?

Apna jawab dijiye aur dil khol kar comment kariyega..kyunki maine exams ke beech likhe hain..toh thoda award bhi milna chahiye na?🥺 isiliye,

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤