Maddi's Secret Hero

This is a fic I wrote for my best friend Maddi :3

It involves the fantastic foursome :3

You are more then welcome to give it a read an tell me what you think ^_^

CHAPTER 1: The River

It was Friday night. Maddi was out on the farm feeding her llamas. She heard the car pull up. And as the door slammed shut she flinched. She knew what that meant. She knew that her weekend had turned to hell!!

The flinch caused Maddi to drop the remainder of the food. As she hurried to pick up the food before her father noticed. But it was to late, before she knew it he had her tight by the wrist and threw her to the ground.

"Maddi, you are so hopeless" shouted her father. He tipped the remaining of the food over her and stormed of. Maddi sat crying. She could not cry in front of him, if she dared to she would get a taste of the back of his hand across her face. She didn't understand. She had always done right by him. Things were always well. He was always so kind to her and her mum. But since they moved he changed. Maddi was 12 and had already experienced so much pain in her life. More pain then a 12 year old should have to bear. She walked down to the river.

It was about 7pm now, she should of been at home but did not want to return. She climbed into the rocky river. This was her secret place. Her parents didn't know about it. She had had enough. She laid down in the river and closed her eyes, trying to forget the nightmare that was her life. The river was so cold that it was causing Maddi's body to become numb. But she didn't care. It was late now. She just laid there letting the river take her. Her eyes closed.