Treaty Of Deliverance

_______________________________________

Hi hi! Soo this chapter was meant to be a gift for the holidays, but I couldn't finish it in time, sorry about that- Anyway, hope you enjoy it!<3
_______________________________________

[Nobody's POV]

The kingdom streets emanated a repelling scent of crimson-stained cobblestone. Burgundy red liquid etched on the walls of the scarcely discernible buildings, along with the essence of battle that seeped into the rugged pathways. With every second that flew by, one could have passed out from the rancid and metallic smell of freshly shed blood, dominating in the atmosphere.

Rapid and alert footsteps echoed through the street as a young gentleman was looking for immediate medical assistance. His face wrenched in sorrow, a feeling of grief shattering his heart like a thundering bullet of a rifle piercing through the window of his soul made of fragile glass. After what felt like an endless path of despair, he managed to finally arrive at the medical facility. A small sigh of relief was heard from him. But he couldn't give up yet. He still had to save them from vanishing for all of eternity and beyond.

He opened the door leading to the building and after not even what felt like a second, he was greeted by an unsettling sound. It was the loud noise of a creak coming from the door. After that, the entire establishment went silent, as if he stepped into a haunted graveyard amidst the rapid descent of dusk. The facility was consumed by nothing but sinister darkness. The ambient luminescence from the outside world was his only source of light. If he would have advanced further inside the building, the macabre blackness would have devoured both him and the injured nation that he held in his arms. The darkness that filled the air was eerie, yet oddly enticing. The young prince inhaled and exhaled deeply while slowly stepping inside, letting his feet release pressure on the porcelain floor. His courageous self made its loud appearance in the atmosphere.

As he kept stepping forward, his footsteps loudly echoed, making his clear presence inside the building. It was strange how such an establishment was that dark and silent in the middle of the day. One could even consider it a mystery that was yet to be uncovered.

The young boy advanced further inside the establishment. His only source of light was getting farther and farther away from him, as if it was running away, trying to look for a gateway from reality. The brilliant luminescence shone brightly like a lamp under the darkened sky. There weren't any sounds that could have been heard, except for his own footsteps. As he kept moving forward, a sinister feeling enveloped his body as his heart pounded vigorously. His crystal eyes were undoubtedly searching the area numerous times, but he couldn't find anything due to the sheer darkness that enwrapped the atmosphere.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" the young boy shouted in a clear and loud tone of voice.

The only response he got was the echo of his voice cluelessly ricocheting amidst the walls before entering his ears, signaling for him to pause before raising his voice in a second desperate attempt.

"Hello?!"

Not a single response was given to his attempts at breaking the silence, leaving him standing in the unsettling stillness of the ghosted establishment. He desperately looked around while keeping a tight grip on his injured teammate. As minutes flew by and the chances of a response drastically dwindled, he started to slowly transcend from his tranquil self to a state of internal consternation. He knew that he did not have much time left before the nation would have tragically perished right in his arms, a tidal wave of overwhelming thoughts crashing upon the shores of his consciousness. He tried to remain as positive as he could, but the tide waves contradicted each other.