C.25

August 30th, 2024
3 weeks later

Today is the day Zac finds out if he can get full custody of Kaylee. I will say during those 3 weeks Zac enjoyed his time with his daughter and he hoped the Judge ruled in his favor he just wanted the best for his child. Fatima being a supportive wife recorded everything they did together for those 3 weeks.

The court isn't open until 3:30 pm it's currently 9:00 am they are having breakfast.

"Babe, are you okay? You not even touching your food. I made your favorite" Fatima cuts her pancake.

Playing with his food, "I'm nervous as hell babe I'm not even going to lie"

Smiles, "Don't be babe I recorded everything for you so we can show the courts we got this okay"

Smiles, "How do you always know what to say to make me feel better you are so amazing I wish you had some drama" Zac said.

Wipes her mouth and smiles, "Oh babe you don't want no Fatima drama, Thank you that's what a supportive wife does and you are an amazing father to the girls"

"Thank you babe I love you so much"

"I love you too handsome now eat your food before it gets cold"

Karen House

"Y'all I miss my baby I can't let them take my baby fuck" Karen cries.

"Well I think it's best" Danni wasn't for Karen piety.

"WHAT?" Karen spat.

"Yeah, Danni why would you that?" Sabrina asked.

Sighs, "Well I-

"No Danni be quiet" Andi said.

"Look don't invite me over here if you not going to want the truth" Danni spat.

"Fine go on Danni-

"Karen no she needs-

"Andi and Brina it's fine. Danni go ahead make me feel worse" Karen rolls her eyes.

"Wow! You think that's what I'm doing?"

Shakes her head, "When are you not trying to make me feel bad"

"LOOK KAREN! Kaylee deserves to be in a stable home and with a family that actually loves her. Let's not act like you don't put work over your child you literally missed her first birthday because of it and also, let's not forget how you let your men beat on our niece" Danni continues

"Good thing they didn't leave bruises on her, You know Zac would flip out. You only want this child because, Zac is giving you a pretty penny for Kaylee. You don't even use the money on her you wait until the day she goes to her father house to buy her new clothes and other shit to make it seem like you use his money for her"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THIS YOUR FUCKING LYING DANNI AND
BITCH I WOULD NEVER LET ANYONE PUT A FINGER ON MY CHILD" Karen spat.

Scoffs, "Oh I'm lying Karen you sure about that?"

"Umm, what is she talking about Karen?" Sabrina asked.

"N-nothing it's nothing the bitch is lying" Karen stuttered.

"Oh not the bitch" Danni chuckles.

"Danni enough you better be telling the truth these are so serious accusations" Andi said.

"Why would lie about that-

"BECAUSE YOU ARE" Karen yelled.