💙💛Bad Kinda Butterflies 🦋(FreexLui x LuixShu) ❤️💙

No one's POV

Lui paced back and forth in his kitchen. The memories haunted him, guilt-tripped him, and most of all, scared him. He and Shu had been in a relationship for almost a year now and he and Free have always been great friends since childhood. But this...what happened...he made so many mistakes and loved it. 

~3 hours earlier~ 

A knock at the door surprised Lui. Shu would be managing Raging Bull all day and staying there at night, leaving Lui alone. He opened the door and there stood his fellow dragon blader. 

"Free," 

"May I come in?" 

"Of course, why didn't you text me and tell me that you would be coming over?" 

"Why, we've been friends for more than ten years, do I need to tell you before?" 

 "I'm with Shu now and we've moved in with each other. You have to tell me before so I can make sure Shu's okay with it," 

"You're saying you can't do anything unless Shu's okay with it?" 

"No, I'm saying that I can't have people randomly appearing at our house, It's his house too and it wouldn't be fair to him," The fire-hair boy spoke while getting a glass of water for his friend. 

"Thanks," Free says, drinking the water. "I am real thirsty," He says after finishing the whole glass. 

"Still?" Lui asks, oblivious to Free's stare. 

"Yes, though I don't think water will satisfy me," 

"Ok, weirdo. What do you wanna do?" 

"I thought you didn't want me here," 

"Never said I didn't want you here, and you're already here so let's do something, I'm bored," 

"Where's Shu?" 

"Working," 

"How long will he be out?" Raising his fingers to his own chin Free's lust starts to grow. The Luinor blader notices the change in the atmosphere and can't help a few butterflies in his stomach. 

"The whole day, he's staying there tonight too," Lui swallows down the worry in his throat, though it didn't clear from his mind. "Let's watch a movie," A sly smirk grows on Free's face, though the younger one isn't able to see since he's turned the other way. The two make their way to Lui and Shu's bedroom. They sit on the bed...together... lying down next to each other. Free chooses a horror movie which worries Lui since he doesn't handle fearful movies well. The movie starts off and already there is a jump scare. Lui jumps and on instinct huddles closer to Free, holding onto him. 

"Already scared?" He smiled.   

"Shut up," The baby blue-haired boy mutters while hurrying away, but a hand stops him. 

"It's okay, you can hold onto me," Lui knew he shouldn't, but a voice in the back of his head convinced him how much comfort he would gain from it. Free wouldn't dare hurt Lui or manipulate him, Lui knew that...or so he thought that. 
Lui again scoots closer to the blonde and holds him tight at the next scary scene. Burying his face in the other's chest, Lui forgets everything and only thinks of his fear. The memory of his boyfriend slips his mind. The only thing on his mind was Free's comfort and the fear radiating off the TV. Fafnir's blader, being as smart as he is knew this and wasn't thinking...purely. 
A scream of horror was heard on the TV as a girl was brutally murdered. Lui grabbed onto Free's tank for support as he shielded his eyes again. 

"Shhhh, it's okay," Free whispered, slowly brushing the back of Lui's neck. His hand started to lower until he reached the bottom of the younger's shirt. The blonde stuck his hand up the shirt and slowly rubbed his friend's back. "I'm here, I'm all you need," he whispered. Lui's mind was on the TV, not De La Hoya's words or actions. His clutch on the older's tank tightened as another person was killed. Before the little boy would break out in tears due to the movie the TV turned pitch black. Shirosagi looked up and his friend and saw him holding the remote. "I'm turning it off - It's scaring you," 

"It is not!" The boy pouted. 

"It is...and I want to do something funner with you," Free's voice became deep and seductive which freaked out Lui, but he brushed it off. 

"Like what?" 

"This," Free pressed his lips against Lui's, catching him by surprise. The soft peck quickly turned into a sweet French kiss. Free got on top of Lui and started to kiss his neck. Lui, who was in shock and confusion, lied still. He was scared, but also kinda enjoyed it. All of these different emotions cause him to just freeze. The blonde took it as an opportunity and kissed away. He sucked hard and kissed until he left the hickeys. The older and taller boy bites into the pale skin forcing a surprised gasp to escape the lips of the younger. Free put his hands underneath Lui's shirt and started caressing his torso. Before the older one could take off Lui's shirt a loud sound behind them made a shattering sound. The two in bed looked to the kitchen where Shu was standing. He still was wearing his coat, and shoes, and was holding a bag that he had just dropped. He stared in shock at the scene, his mouth hung a little bit open. 

"Shu! Wait, let me explain," Lui said, releasing himself from the blonde. 

"What is there to explain? You're cheating on me with your best friend, it's pretty obvious!" Shu yells. "When I come back in the morning you and everything you own better be out of my house," 

"Shu! Wait!" 

"No! We're done Lui, goodbye," And with that, the albino slams the door in Lui's face. The baby blue-haired boy stands in shock and fear of what had just happened. His bottom lip quivered slightly. Strong arms grabbed him by his waist from being. He wasn't going to do it again, he pushed away De La Hoya. 

"Get out!" He yelled angrily. 

"Lui..." 

"GET OUT!!" He yelled anger fuming in his eyes. His purple and blue aura summoned and Free knew that he had to leave. Quickly he hurried out of the the house and closed the door, leaving Lui alone. He stood in the kitchen, arms crossed.
He started pacing back and forth. The memories haunted him, guilt-tripped him, and most of all, scared him. He and Shu had been in a relationship for almost a year now and he and Free have always been great friends since childhood. But this...what happened...he made so many mistakes and loved it. He just lost his boyfriend, the man he loves so dearly. But Free...he got bad kinda butterflies that man. Aware of what he had done and how he felt was wrong, he went to the bedroom and started packing his stuff. Tears fell as he grabbed a picture he had taken of Shu and him. He messed up big time. 

~The end~

Word count: 1168