💙Maybe I care a little too much🤎(GabexLui)

~Story Start~

"Where have you been?!" I yell, worry flowing through me. 

"Training," Lui replies, dismissing my anxiety. 

"I thought something happened to you!" I tell him, grabbing him by his waist. I pull the little one into a tight hug that I feel him try to squirm out of.

"I was fine Gabe, you need to stop worrying so much," Lui squeals while trying to get out of my grasp. 

"You can't just disappear like that. I called you so many times-" 

"I know," Lui cut me off, rolling his eyes. He finally gets out of my hug and gets a glass of water.

"Look dude, I'm sorry, but I care about you so much," I try to reason.

"And it's a little too much," Lui points out. "I know that things have happened in the past, but you need to trust that I can take care of myself, ok? I can take care of myself," 

"I know," I sigh, helping him get the glass since he was to short to reach it. "I wasn't able to help you back then...I have to help you now-" 

"But I don't need help now, Gabe. I'm ok now. And you saved me! You helped me through everything, but right now I'm doing ok. And I need you to step back," 

"Fair," I nod my head, my sadness hidden. At least I thought it was. Lui must've seen my dismay because he approached me and ruffled my brown hair. 

"I still love you and all that mushy shit, and I care for you as well, but I need space here and then," 

"Understandable," I say with a smile. "But..." Lui raises one of his huge eyebrows. 

"But?" 

"But that doesn't stop me from tickling you!" I put down his glass and tickled him. He laughs like crazy and tries to swat me away. 

"Gabe! Stop!" He laughs. I grab him bridal style and keep tickling him. "Gabee," He whines, but I just plop him on my couch. 

"This is revenge for coming home late!" I tell with a smile. I chuckle as I watch him squirm under my tickles. He looks so adorable and fragile. 

"Stop!" He screams with laughter. His smile reached his eyes as I watched him laugh. Finally, I stopped, and Lui was panting from exhaustion. "What's wrong with you!" He lightly hits me on my shoulder. 

"Revenge," I tell him, sitting down next to him. I feel his head rest on my shoulder as he snuggles up to me. I wrap my hand around his shoulder and pull him closer.

"You suck," He pouts, his face cutely angry.

"I love you too Lui," I chuckle. 

~The End~