Untitled: Forward

Did you know the average person breathes 15 times per minute? That is 900 breaths per an hour and 21,600 breaths per day.  I thought it weird that no many how many breaths I took, my lungs never got tired; that was, with the exception of me running.  Running helps me think. Maybe that's why on the shortest day of the year in 2023 on my six mile run I decided I wanted to finally put my thoughts together on paper.  I believe at the age of 25, I am finally detached enough from what happened to talk about it.  I am finally ready to take what I saw and put it on a blank screen.  Maybe tomorrow I will be too afraid to write about what really happened that day. There is always more time. 

Time is infinite.  If I could capture time, I would have a definite beginning and end to the story I am going to tell.  If time was a definitive concept, I think I could capture it and put it into words.  But, these are my thoughts and my own retelling of what happened.  She has her own version of what happened.  He has his own story.  In his telling, I am the antagonist.  We all play the victim to our own sympathy.  

So. Here we are.  Nineteen years later.  Here is my first step at moving forward.