Changing With Us

Senior year....

Miranda sat at the desk in her and Tucker's apartment studying. Not only was she studying for her regular exams but she was studying to take the MCAT as well. She and Tucker were engaged and since he already graduated from college and had gotten a job at an accounting firm they decided to go ahead and move in together.

While she was studying, Tucker came home and dropped his keys on the foyer table and kicked his shoes off.

"Miranda!" Tucker called out.

"I'm in here doing homework Tucker Jones," Miranda replied.

"Baby we need to celebrate because I passed the CPA exam so that means your soon to be husband is officially an accountant."

"Oh wow, congratulations Tucker," Miranda said as she got up to hug him.

"We could have some celebratory sex right now," Tucker suggested as he held her close  and rubbed his hands down her booty as he kissed her neck.

"Tucker Jones I'm in the middle of doing homework. Plus, Ben is coming over so we can study for the MCAT together."

"Is he on his way now? I only need like 7 minutes," Tucker pleaded but Miranda folded her arms and looked at him sternly.

"We can do it later on tonight and you take me on a proper date to celebrate," Miranda said as she walked back over to her desk and sat down.

Tucker sighed deeply before walking to the kitchen. "Well is he bringing Chasity with him? That lets me know how much pizza to order.

Miranda abruptly turned in her chair, "ummm  Ben and Chasity aren't together anymore," Miranda said quickly.

"What! Why?"

"I don't think it's my place to say."

"I won't say anything to him or her until they tell me. We are one so telling each other stuff doesn't count so spill," Tucker insisted.

"Fine. Ben....caught Chasity with another man," Miranda said lowly.

"WHAT!" Tucker yelled as Miranda held a sympathetic look on her face as she walked into the kitchen.

"He said that she complained of him never having time and putting all his focus on school and the MCAT."

"Doesn't she understand that getting to medical school takes up a lot of time. I get frustrated but I understand that it's hard for y'all and you make time when you have it."

"Thank you for being so understanding," Miranda said as she rubbed her hand over his chest and abdomen.

Tucker smiled as he leaned down and kissed her lips. "Since I'm so understanding does that mean I can get some loving?"

"No that's not what it means Tucker Jones," Miranda huffed as she walked away.

"I only need 5 minutes Miranda," Tucker said.

A moment later the doorbell rang and Miranda rushed to get it as she shook her head at Tucker. When she opened the door she gave a soft smile to Ben who looked like he was in a different head space.

"Benjamin Warren....are you going to be okay to study?" Miranda asked letting him in.

"Medical school is my new love so I have no choice but to do what it takes to get to her," Ben said in a solemn voice.

"What's up Tucker," Ben said walking into the kitchen dapping him up.

"Hey man....how you feeling?"

Ben turned and looked at Miranda, "you told him didn't you?"