1.

Nobody's POV

It was a beautiful day in Las Vegas.The sun was shining,the birds were singing and there were 2 hours had passed since the popular pub  ,, Bobby's beer "has opened for all the thirsty and hungry people.
Inside,the patron and his little brother were cleaning up the place.Bobby was cleaning the glasses and then was going to count the money to check if his brother didn't take any of it,and Dolan was sweeping the floor. But soon this peace and quiet was going to get ruined,
because Gibson entered the pub.
,,Hey everyone!" He said in his usual cheerful voice.
,,Gibson!!" Dolan said happily,while leaving the sweep there and running towards Gibson.
,,Ya ready,pal? Gibson asked.
,,Never been more ready!" Dolan responded.
,,Wait, wait! Don't you see you haven't finished yet?!" Bobby stopped them.
Gibson then groaned in annoyance and said:,,Chill bro, he's gonna finish it AFTER we do this sick idea!"
,,Yeah,and how about YOU take care of things around this pub too?You always give me ALL the cleaning stuff, while you do other not important things!" Dolan said confident and then they both got out,leaving Bobby do everything alone.

As they left the pub,the 2 were laughing and talking about how this is going for sure to give them the respect and fame they deserved.
And this whole thing would go as normally if they wouldn't have seen a beautiful young woman walking on the road.
The chick had long brown hair,a caramel skin tone,some succulent red lips,green eyes and,from what she was wearing,she seemed like she was going to the pool.
The two men decided to flirt with her at the same time.
,,Because" they said ,,She can't handle the handsomeness of them BOTH!" They both then ran up to her and started to flirt with the woman.
,,Hey baby girl!" Gibson said. ,, You're more beautiful than the beauty goodness!Is it naturally or do you have a secret?".The girl stared at him in confusion. ,, Excuse me,what?!" She asked. ,, Hey ya beautiful!" Dolan mixed in, ,,I can sing my ABC's for you.So I'll give you an A because you're Awesome,a B because you're Beautiful,a C because you're Confident and I'll give you this D because you Deserve it~"
(Who gets the joke?)
Gibson then felt a weird feeling in his stomach when he heard the D joke.He was getting the joke,but why did it made him feel so weird.He then laughed, trying to shrug it off.
The woman remained silent, trying to process what she just heard.Then,like a light switch turned on,she understood and slapped Dolan so hard he fainted on the ground. Gibson then grabbed Dolan and yelled at the girl ,,WHAT THE FLYING DUCKS IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
The girl then slapped Gibson the same way and he fainted.She then looked at the 2 boys furiously,said a ,,Hmph!" and walked away, leaving the 2 boys fainted on one another.

2 hours later... (Gibson's POV)

Everything was blurry when my eyes tried to open.As they open,my vision went more clear,untill I could see normaly.I then tried to remember what happened.
Suddenly,I realised that I fell on something extremely warm,that was also
...

Breathing?!

I looked under me and my face went warm like a volcano.

I was laying on Dolan!!

My heart was racing so fast,it felt like it was about to jump out of my chest!And then I realised that our lips were inches apart,which made my heart beating even faster.

I've never seen his lips from close,but now I could really see from up close.
His lips were a couple of shades darker than mine,and could only be described as kissable...

My face became red like a tomato when I realised what was I saying.What the fuck, Gibson?!You can't think of that, he's only my best friend! Nothing more!

I got myself the power to get up on my butt and stare at the screen of my phone.

It was 17:34

The plan can't be working anymore,it is too late.

My eyes then moved accidentally to Dolan and my stomach filled with butterflies as I stared at his beautiful looks.
I scanned his face for a minute and a half seconds straight,then I slapped my own.
What the fuck is going on with me?!

The sound of my slap woke up Dolan and he slowly opened his dark brown eyes and then we made eye contact. His eyes were so beautiful,like an ocean of dark chocolate,where I could swim forever...

,,Gibson?...What happened?".