Characters introduction

I just realized that you guys don't know if the characters, so here you go!

•Bobby=the patron of the pub.Colected,
smart,gets annoyed easily by his brother Dolan and his stupidity.

•Victor=The president.Smart,messes with people, basically a dictator.

•Ryan=The "best" cop in the whole city.
Dumb, credible and has a crush on Gianna.

•Gianna=An unmarried 24 year old girl.Beautiful,kind,but extremely dumb.

•Gibson=Dolan's best friend,both being dumb,but Gibson being the one in charge.He always tries to get gals and money and thinks his orange streak in his hair makes him more attractive.

•Dolan=Bobby's best friend.Dumb,has a fear of rats and Bobby when he threats him,and sometimes would steal his money.

Ceaser=Always drunk,has a dad in law that keeps him in his house,loves "fixing" people's house and his best friend is Felix.

•Felix=Drunk but less.Has a wife that is pregnant in her second pregnancy.
Always yells or beat his wife, mostly because she is having an "adventure" with someone else.Way smarter than Ceaser.

•Adam=The thief of the city.Always tricks people and sneaks in their house to steal something, without the cops being able to caught him.

•Abigail=A really smart woman,
messes with people,but helps others out.She's one of the only girls that is actually capable of taking care of a child.

•Daphne=Works at the presidency.Nice
,caring, hard-working but a little fat.

•Rafael = Nice,the most hard-working man in the whole city,but has a spoiled wife that isn't grateful for his work and would always find reasons to tell at him.

•Bobby=The best taxi driver.Fat,has short temper,really fat and hairless.

So these are the characters.Now there's the names of the wifes and the dad in law:

•The dad in law's name is Fabian.
•Felix's wife is named Kate
•Rafael's wife is called Ivy

Ok,now byeee