2.

(Sorry for the long wait,but I got really busy.Anyways,enjoy!)

Dolan's POV:

Gibson was staring at me when I woke up and I found it weird.Then he looked away and his cheeks were...pinkish?...I dunno,I couldn't really see it.My head felt dizzy and my vision was still a little blurry.

He then came to me and held out a hand for me.I felt a little warm and grabbed his arm, which felt surprisingly warm and soft and I started to feel a weird thing in my stomach.I woke up from my daydream when Gibson pulled me up.

He then let go of my hand and asked me if he wants to go to pub using Rafael's taxi.I agreed and he pulled out his phone and called him.He then placed his phone back in his jacket's pocket and we both stayed still,in silence, waiting for the taxi.

As we stayed like this,I couldn't help but stare at him.

'I don't get why gals aren't into him.He's really attractive, with his yellow steak mixed in his raven gelled black hair and his expressive brown eyes, his pink juicy lips and his big sexy ass-wait what?Why am I talking about him again?And why tf did I just call his ass hot?'I thought to myself as I slapped myself for having these weird thoughts.

Luckily,the taxi came.The window went down and Rafael got his fat hairless head out and asked us "Where do you wanna go?". "To the pub" Gibson answered, visibly still dizzy from that slap.We got in and the car started to move.

Gibson then pulled out his phone and started to play
"Candy Crush" (No promotion of the game,that was the first phone game that came in my mind),and the way his face was so focused on the game made my stomach feel weird and my heart beat fast.I tried to stop looking at him, but I couldn't move my eyes off him, almost as if he was magnetic.

I got snapped out of it when my phone got a notification.I checked and saw it was from Bobby.I sighed and responded.

Texting (B=Bobby D=Dolan)

B:Dolan,where the flying ducks are you?! It's been half a day!

D: We're on our way to your pub, Don't ya worry.

B:You better be! We're closing in one hour and I've got lots of customers!

D:Yea yea, don't worry, I'll be there soon!

I placed my phone back and sighed again.My brother was always so mean to me.

We finally got there, payed the course and got inside.As Bobby told me,it was really crowded.Bobby was struggling to give the customers their drinks.He then noticed us and yelled "I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU LATER!FOR NOW,MOVE YOUR ASS HERE AND HELP ME WITH THE CUSTOMERS!!"

Gibson's POV:

Dolan ran to his brother, while I grabbed a glass and filled it with beer and yelled "WHO WANTS BEER,HANDS UP!"and a half of the crowd's hands were up.I gave the glass to one man,while I ran to prepare another one for someone else.

In the meantime, Dolan served Georgia an orange juice and Alana an Expresso.
He then asked Ceaser's dad in law what he would like. 'Damn,he looks adorable..
NO, GIBSON,FOCUS ON SERVING THE CUSTOMERS!!'I thought and continued on.

1 hour later...

Everyone went home, happy and satisfied.Dolan was moping while I was cleaning the tables and taking the empty glasses.Bobby was counting his earned money, getting happier to happier.

"Well guys" he started "you worked like never before and earned me some good money!
So for that,I am going to erase some of your unpayed consumations,Dolan."
Dolan started to jump up and down in happiness and yelled his known happy noises and my stomach felt weird.

,,And you, Gibson" he continued and I payed attention "You can get a free beer".
I became happy,of course,but then got an idea.

"Bobby" I began "Maybe you should also give Dolan a free beer.After all,he deserves it too!".Bobby was clearly not Okay with it,but still agreed.That made Dolan even more happier and started yelling and then ran across the pub.My face went really hot and my knees went weak. 'God,why does he has to be so freaking cute!Ugh, stop it, Gibson, you're not gay!!...Right?...Ugh,yes you aren't!'

So,we found ourselves at a table, drinking while chatting.For some odd reason,it felt better than any other hang out I've had with Dolan.In fact,I had so much fun,I didn't even realise when we finished our drinks and it was time for me to go home.

I told Dolan good night and I walked home.During the walk,I realised my thoughts were only about and of DOLAN,
and no matter what I tried,I couldn't get him off my head.I groaned in annoyance and walked faster,but the thoughts of Dolan kept bugging me.

Soon,I got home,ate dinner,got dressed and layed in my bed,all of these while STILL thinking of Dolan.I sighed and let those thoughts take over my head.

No one's POV:

Gibson eventually fell asleep,and dreamt about Dolan and his cute face,while smiling in his sleep.

T.B.C.