Chapter 22

Raven's POV

I pushed my cart through Walmart. My air pods played jhené aiko into my ears. The music drowned out the noise of the many other shoppers. I made my way down the isles carefully selecting the items I wrote on my list. I had been in the store for about 10 minutes and my list was was about half way complete . I hated being in the grocery store for to long. Now if this was the mall I could stay all day. Just window shopping , people watching or the book store. I grabbed my vanilla almond milk and made my way to the juice isle.

There was an older lady on a riding scooter parked in front of the cranberry juice which is what I needed. I pulled out my cell phone to wait for her to move. I decided to post the photo I took earlier.

Sheisrae: Finding beauty in simplicity🍃View all 97 commentsjazzyguns - pretty girl💕💕 Liyahli- sissy 🤍Ohzay299- damn ma🥴Berleezy- Hay Beautiful 😉

View all 97 comments
jazzyguns - pretty girl💕💕
Liyahli- sissy 🤍
Ohzay299- damn ma🥴
Berleezy- Hay Beautiful 😉

     I couldn't help but roll my eyes , he had some serious balls and audacity to comment after what he did. I replied to my sister and jazzy before putting my phone on the cart. I had to quickly move out of the way , because the old lady zoomed by almost taking my foot out. I was shocked and just stared at her as she zipped down the isle.

          I walked over to the juice one thing about miss cranberry she has a lot of kids and a lot of baby daddies ,but all of the kids be delicious . I grabbed a couple different flavors and made my way over to the flower stand. I love making my own flower arrangement. I picked some pretty flowers they were two different shades of pinks. I than made my way to check out.

          I loaded everything on the conveyor belt and the cashier began to ring up my items

          I loaded everything on the conveyor belt and the cashier began to ring up my items. " Girl B hasn't been answering my calls like do you wanna collab or not" some pretty girl said very loudly. She was super pretty long blond buss down wig and a body suit / romper showing off her body. She looked mad familiar though I couldn't figure out why. " Your total is 267" the cashier said. I slid my card into the pin pad and typed in my pin. " Ohh hay girl" the pretty girl behind me said. " Hay" I said being polite but very confused. " Its's me jade we met a the bowling alley a little ago I'm Briana aka storymodebae's little sister jade and your jazzy's little friend ....." she said looking me up and down while chewing her gum and speaking loudly. " oh yeah I remember nice to see you again" I said grabbing my bags becoming irritated " Hmmm same to you " she said smirking.

I walked off making my way across the large parking lot to my car. Something about her rubbed me the wrong way and the four items she was purchasing got me scrunching up my face. She has a plan B ,tampons , a case of soda ,and Dove body wash. I hope she knows that dove is a beauty bar and helps moisturizer skin and that she would need something else to pair it with like Dr Bronner's soap. I mean with Plan B and a case of sodas she needs to make sure her hygiene is A1. I placed all the items in the trunk of my jeep before hopping in and heading to my place.