VI

you were currently in your kitchen, filling up your water bottle for class

you were currently in your kitchen, filling up your water bottle for class. talking with the girls in the groupchat was fun, until you started rushing to get ready.

you turned to leave when you noticed armin's bento box left in the counter. you placed it in your bag, reminding yourself to give it to him after your first class was over.

Y/N I'M SORRY I HAD TO SKIP

girl calm down...

is everything okay?

dad got into hospital

WHAT?!!! IS HE OKAY?!?!

yeah, lol

he just broke his leg while hunting

oh god... get well soon to your dad☹️

thanks girl😘

imma send you my notes later, kay?

tysm 🙏🏻 ily<3

ily2<3

k gtg, levi is strict

you made sure your notes were readable and not with many little drabbles around, so sasha wouldn't complain about not understanding.

once class was over, you walked towards the park, trying to spot the blond man. you made your way to him and the familiar female who was talking to him.

"i was looking for you" you said, placing a hand on his arm.

"oh, hi annie" you added, not even looking at her.

"you know each other?" armin asked, looking between you.

"unfortunately, she's from marley. and also the reason i broke up with my ex"

"y/n, drop that!" the blonde said, sending you a look.

"didn't know you ruined someone else's relationship, annie"

armin looked at her, before focusing his attention back on you.

"didn't ruin it. it was ruined from the start"

"oh, really? cause i think i broke up with him after you kissed him, one year ago" you answered, finally looking at her.

her eyes widened and you felt armin stiffening by your side. he cleared his throat and fixed his glasses, before he talked;

"oh, now that's new... didn't know i got cheated on"

you turned your head to the side, looking at him, before looking back at annie. you had a confused and angry expression on your face, as you stared at her.

"i can't fucking believe you. good job, annie" armin said, before leaving you alone with her.

"are you fucking kidding me?"

"why did you open your mouth, y/n?"

"you're asking me why i opened my mouth and said something you should've said?!"

"sasha told me armin and his ex were on good terms and now it makes sense. of course you were on good terms and that break up was amicable, since you didn't tell him the fucking truth"

"you don't have a saying in this"

"of course i do. i was there when you did it"

"you're such a fucking liar, annie..." you said, before walking away.

you looked around the park, spotting armin under the big tree. you checked the time, noticing that you had class in less than five minutes, but he was more important.

you sat next to him on the grass, giving him a little space and silence, while you watched most of the students walking inside the building. his hand found yours and he squeezed it slightly, making you turn to face him.

"are you okay?"

"yeah, it was just kinda... sudden"

you hummed softly in response, your fingers removing some blond locks away from his eyes. he looked at you as you removed his glasses, his one hand caressing your cheek while the other brought you closer by the waist.

he placed you on his lap, his hands traveling under your shirt to rest against your skin. his ocean eyes were locked on yours, leaving you mesmerized and with a small smile on your face.

"why were you looking for me?"

"you forgot your bento box back at the dorm, so i wanted to give it to you" you said, as you rested your hands on his shoulders.

"i won't be eating that, today"

"what? armin—"

he cut you off once he placed his lips on yours. his hands cupped your ass, making a light moan leave your lips. he pushed his tongue in your mouth, loving the little sounds that escaped you.

after that moment you knew he wouldn't eat that bento box because he was planning on having you as lunch, dinner and dessert.