I

"wow

"wow..."

"you didn't tell me my dorm apartment is next to the beach...!!" you added, looking around you in awe.

"surprise!!"

she gave you your key, as you slowly unlocked the door. your hands were shaking from excitement and your heart was so loud in your ears.

"oh, it's tidy!"

"yeah, your roommate is actually clean"

"and he loves the beach"

"yeah, i think we'll get along so well" you said, smiling at her.

you looked around the apartment, before you left your suitcase in your room.

"he's... not here?"

"he's in class, right now"

"actually everyone is, but i was assigned to bring you here and show you around campus" she added.

and so she did. she was walking with you by her side, pointing at all the different places; the libraries, the dining halls, the parks and the main building of the college.

"sasha, is my roommate okay with being my roommate?" you asked, as you sat on the cafeteria.

"even if he wasn't okay, he didn't have much a choice. he's the only one living alone"

"but he's a nice guy, y/n. you'll see for yourself"

"why living alone? aren't you one of his friends?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"his roommate used to be his girlfriend... til they broke up"

"oh... i'm sorry to actually hear that..."

"they're on good terms, don't worry" she said, taking a bite out of her donut.

you spent another hour with her in the cafeteria, before she dragged you towards the park.

"it's time for me to introduce you to them!" she said in which you laughed softly, excitement filling your veins.

sasha had a lot of friends. and all of them were so nice, you thought you were dreaming.

"finally met you, bitch!"

"i like how comfortable you are" you said, looking at the buzz cut boy.

"connie has no shame. excuse him, pretty"

a tall man took your hand in his, kissing the top of it;

"i'm jean, by the way"

"a pleasure to meet you, handsome" you said, winking at him.

"bleugh, jean you ain't gonna hit it like that"

"let's see you then, yeager"

"can't. i'm loyal to my girl"

"the name's eren, sweetheart" he added, fist bumping you.

"all that shit about being loyal" a black-haired girl commented, rolling her eyes.

"welcome to paradis, honey. a city with a bunch of stupid men and perfect women for the balance"

"i'm mikasa, but you can call me yours" she continued, winking at you.

"yeah, sorry eren. chick's mine, now" you said, pointing at her.

"babe, no! i'm sorry i forgot to tell you how beautiful you are today" eren said, wrapping his arms around mikasa's waist.

"say it, bitch"

"you're so beautiful and i love you so much, and you take my breath away with how pretty you are"

"bro's whipped" you commented.

"as he should. mikasa's perfect"

you turned to the side, meeting a blonde haired girl and a tall brunette one.

"oh my god, you must be y/n!" the blonde said.

"yeah, and you are...?"

"historia!" she said, smiling at you.

"our favorite rich girl" connie said.

"she's my girl, though"

the brunette looked at you, nodding before introducing herself;

"ymir"

"y/n, nice to meet you"

"oh, we should definitely go shopping, today"

"oh, hell yes!" sasha said, agreeing with the blonde.

"i think i'll pass..."

"what? absolutely not! it's for you!"

"don't worry, everything's on me" historia added.

"that's another reason for me to pass! i can't let you pay for my stuff"

"relax, princess. that's how historia is. she lets no one pay when we're out together" jean said.

"i can't possibly..."

"she'll feel bad if she doesn't buy you something to welcome you" ymir said.

you looked at historia, her eyes big and begging you. you sighed and nodded your head.

"okay, fine"

"yay! you're amazing, y/n!" she said, attacking you with a hug.

"is everyone here, though?" she asked, looking around.

"armin's not here" eren pointed out.

"armin?" you asked, looking at eren.

"were you talking about me?" a voice came from behind you and you immediately turned around.

you were stuck in place, your eyes meeting his ocean blue ones. your breath got stuck in your throat, as you stared at him.

'holy shit, he's gorgeous'