Chapter 3 | Panic Attack

Aris POV:
I didn't even realize that I fell asleep until I woke up in an unknown room. I gasped and a familiar voice asked me how my nap was.
"Where am I?" I ask confused to why I was hugging Hyunjins arm. I'm tired and I start blushing as soon as I notice that I've been hugging him while sleeping.
"Did you dream about me?" He asks. I'm still not fully understanding of what happened.
"What, when, where, what time is it?" I didn't know for how long I'd been out but I could see it was dark outside so a couple of hours at least.
"It's ten o'clock, you fell asleep in the car so I just took you inside, now could you remove yourself from me, I'm not a pillow you know?"
I stood up fast and was about to leave the room feeling embarrassed. How could I fall asleep? I left what I assumed was Hyunjins room, and I went down the stairs. I already had my shoes on so I just walked out.

"You live like two hours from me if you're planning on walking, the buss is canceled because of the snow,  are you seriously going to walk in this weather without a coat? You'll get sick."
I turned around seeing Hyunjin standing at the door frame. "What else should I do?" I was tired and didn't have energy to argue so I just continued walking, my phone was dead and I had no idea how to get home. I hadn't gotten far before Hyunjin caught up to me.
"You're not walking home alone."
"What", Before I could finish my sentence Hyunjin had grabbed my arm and started dragging me to his house. At this point I gave up, I couldn't get home unless he drove me witch was highly unlikely. I just went with him and as fast I had gotten outside I was inside, again.

"Hot chocolate?" Hyunjin asked. I just nodded. He went away and I sat on the couch. His house was huge, it could fit at least 20 people but I hadn't seen anyone else. I thought his parents maybe were at work but since it was quiet late that sounded doubtful. He came back not much later with two cups of hot chocolate.
"Do you live alone?".  I think that caught him off guard because he chocked on his drink.
"Yeah, I moved out at the start of high school. It's easier to get too school."
"Isn't it lonely?", I didn't know why I asked or even cared but something in his eyes told me it was.
"Sometimes, but I manage." Well this got serious fast. "So what should we do? I mean how will I get home? My phone's dead and yeah you know the rest". "I'm not driving so sleep over it is."
"Hell no. Why would I sleep at your house"
"Sweetheart, there's no other option." I looked at him confused. Sweetheart? I had to charge my phone and see if Nari could come get me.

"You have a charger I could use?" Hyunjin stood up and went somewhere, I was still mesmerized by how he didn't get lost in this house, mansion, villa? I don't know, extremely big building." I was looking at a painting when something hit me in the side. I flinched and rapidly covered my head. It didn't hurt, it was just reflexes. My mom has had problems with drinking practically my whole life and she often got aggressive. I lived alone with her. I never knew my dad and I didn't have any siblings. No one knew about this except Nari and she had sworn on never telling anyone.

I quickly removed my arms and picked up the charger that laid beside me. I didn't want to look at Hyunjin. It was embarrassing, or really it was not but since he didn't know why I reacted the way I did, it was. "Where can I charge my phone?"
He ignored me and I turned to look at him to see if he hadn't heard what I said.
"Why did you flinch? It's not like I'm gonna hit you?"
I was not planning on telling my whole life story so I just mumbled something about an injury I'd gotten in P.E. But he didn't stop asking. "Are you okay?", "Is everything okay at home?", "Did you go too the school nurse?" After some time I just gave up.
"My mom's an alcoholic and she hits me every chance she gets. There, you happy now?"
I stormed of into another room feeling shocked. I hadn't told anyone except Nari but I'd also know her all my life. She was the only one I trusted and now the guilt came. Imagine if he tells the whole school? Not cause I cared. Everyone could hate me if they wanted I didn't give a shit but knowing that teacher would try to help would make everything worse. My mom would get involved and she would probably start drinking more.

It started feeling like I couldn't breathe. My lungs screamed for air and my vision started going blurry. I was having a panic attack. I had them regularly but they'd gotten worse recently. I didn't really know why but I assumed it was because of all the stress with school and because my mom's drinking had become worse. I tried breathing and then I blacked out.