Episode 1

( this story includes sexual activity + explicit words )

i got off work drained, had a headache and my foot was hurting from walking around all day. after i got off work i was relieved. © i quickly got in my car and drove home i didn't even get food i just went straight home and went to sleep. the next morning i didn't have to work and i was so fucking happy. i couldn't wait to see my boyfriend mike we've been together for 2 years through thick and thin. we didn't live with each other because mike had a job where he was living at and so was i. we both have our own apartments. he was flying down for my-22nd birthday and he had a little surprise i guess but before you know it, someone fucking ruined it.
(asmine phones starts dinging on Instagram and she checks it ) i check my phone and i saw this random girl message me I quickly answered and saw the worst message ever. i was so fucking pissed i decided to let him still come but i was gonna be the petty bitch that i am. so he was flying early that morning so i got in my car drove to the airport and pick him up and we went to my house. we cuddled and it felt disgusting.. so he decided to take 22nd birthday and he had a little surprise i guess but before you know it, someone fucking ruined it.

a nap so i took action. @ i grab all his shit and dump it outside, after i did that i poured water on him.
jasmine: "wake yo ass up!" mike: "what was that for bbyg?" jasmine: "aww don't bbyg me go look outside." he got up and put his jacket on and he didn't noticed his clothes were gone until he went outside, pushed him and shut the door and locked it, he started to bang on the door countless times until he dave up.. he knew i found out. mike: "ill be back bbyg."
jasmine: "fuck you." i wasn't gonna cry over no nigga so i called my 2 bitches anni and cece.
anni- "how do you feel your birthday is literally tomorrow we have to celebrate toninht around 11nm?"
jasmine: "fuck you." i wasn't gonna cry over no nigga so i called my 2 bitches
anni and cece.
anni- "how do you feel your birthday is literally tomorrow we have to celebrate tonight around 11pm?" cece: "duh!" jasmine: "hell yea." anni: "mike coming along?"
jasmine: "mike is gone i broke up with him."jasmine: "fuck him, also get an uber around 11pm." anni: "sounds good."
i shaved and cleaned up myself i previously got my hair did that same day i threw mike out, i was looking like a meal. anni got a uber and we got in and went to the club and soon as i got there i ordered me 2 shots and starting to dance, i didn't care anymore fuck mike was just thinking about how im about tr be 22 in 1 hour.
- hour goes by.
anni: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHH." cece: "HAPPY-are you o-kay."
cece: "none of us a-re." the uber slowly pulls up jasmine gets in the front seat while anni and cece gets in the back and they lay down. jordan turns over looks at jasmine and smirks he slowly pulls off taking anni and cece home and even helping them in.

jasmine: "you know your pretty sex-nice man."
jordan: *laughs* "you're funny." jasmine stares up and down as she sees his gold bracelet on his wrist. jasmine: "why does a ma-n so fine works at a uber company." jordan: "¡ do it for fun."
jordan: "; do it for fun." jasmine: "for- fun?" jordan: "уер."
jasmine: "¡ wouldn't want you to stop picking me up." jordan: "oh really?"

find out soon!