(jasmine pov + sex details + uncensored language)

jasmine: "oh shit." as i said quietly mike 2/6 out his car and walked up to jordans car, jordan put a coat around us still fingering me aggressively he was angry with me. jordan put down my window as mike was staring at me i tried my best not to make a face expression.

mike: "ay jasmine who's this?" jordan got really angry took his fingers out open the door and pushed mike.
jordan: "ay bruh stay away from her." jordan then punches mike as they where about to fight i quickly got out the car grabbed jordans hand and took him into the house.

jasmine: "tf is wrong with you? jordan rose up as he looked at me.
jordan: "tf you mean what's wrong with
jasmine: "why did you do all that?" jordan: "he's not getting with you i me& 3/6 what i said."
jasmine: "BUT YOU can get with ANOTHER FEMALE?"
jasmine: "TF YOU SO-

JEALOUS FOR?" jordan grabbed my throat. jordan: "calm yo fucking voice." jasmine: "man get off me and get tf out." jordan: "ight." jordan walked off as i went to take a shower i did my night routine and went to sleep. that morning i had to go to work and it was a bad day again. wanted to call jordan because that what ill always do but i get it he was angry with me, i kinda overreacted.. mike still wanted to talk so i decided to invite him over. mike: "hey bbyg."

mike: "im sorry."
jasmine: "i heard that all ready." mike: "so-you and jordan are a thing." jasmine: " "
mike: "that's ok, ill still like to be friends though."
jasmine: "ill like that." we hug it out and he left.. i was about to call jordan that night until i got a knock at the door. i opened it slowly as i saw jordan. jordan: "i saw mike."
jasmine: "he was jus-" jordan picked me up and said.
jordan: "i dropped her." he started to kiss my neck and we cuddled. those next few days we decided to spend time together called me and jordan woke me up..
jordan: "ma are you and mike still a thing, ima go aight?"
jasmine: "no we aren't, and why are you leaving?"
jordan: "are you lying i feel like you are." jasmine: "why would i lie?" anger filled up in me as i jumped on jordan i hit him a few

times he grabbed me and threw me on the bed and got on top me of me and held me down.
jordan: "wassupp with you ma." jasmine: "you're just making me angry." jordan: "how about we go for a drive?" jasmine: "ok..
" i put my shoes on and i went
to his car he came after me.
jordan: "why didn't you wait for me." jasmine: *laughs* "m sorryyy." we suddenly drove off as i looked at him and got horny. jasmine: "can we try something?"

find out next!
(jordan and jasmine
and crazy