Episode 5

jordan: "try what?" he began rubbing m, 2/6 leg, he knew what i wanted. jasmine: "you know what I want." jordan: "you hella freaky."
jasmine: *laughs* he started to tease me by rubbing my through my pants.
jasmine: "stopppuhh."
jordan: "what am i doin?" he started to form a smirk but it was about to go away i quickly. i rubbed his print until he was hard when he was about to grab me i quickly stopped.
jordan: "mmcht."
jasmine: "you did it to me." jordan turned on some music and we began jamming. during one song we looked at each other he grabbed my neck and kissed me and we both smiled. we eventually went back to my apartment i took a shower put on something comfy and layed down as 3/6 was sleeping jordan started to tap me. jordan: "jasmine you sure you aren't talking to mike.

jasmine: "what i gotta lie for and about.." we started to argue until i said something i regretted. jasmine: "WE ARENT EVEN TOGETHER." jordan got mad and stormed off and left, i just decided to give him his space. i did miss him a lot. we didn't talk for about 4 weeks. while i was at work i got a phone call from anni. anni: "heyy sis." jasmine: "hey anni wassup?"
anni: "girl so it's this guy ive been talking to and girl i think he's the one." jasmine: "really?!"
anni: "yess and i want you to meet him today."
jasmine: "uh alright what time?" anni: "maybe 7? cece is coming as well." jasmine: "alright sounds good!" 1 after i got off work i admittedly went into the shower i did my hair into a slick back and i wore something comfy.

i got in mv car and drove to the place we were all gonna eat at. i go to the table and sit my purse down, as i was greeted by anni. jasmine: "hey girll so where is he?" anni: "oh sis he's in the bathroom." jasmine: "oh ok where's cece." anni: "cece is gonna be here in like 10 minutes she's driving over here." jasmine: "oh alright." so me and anni are just laughing and chatting up and the boy she was telling me about he seemed so good for her. as i was on my phone the boy she was talking about came out the bathroom and sat down i lifted my head up my eyes grew big, it was jordan. anni: "jasmine meet jordan." jordan: "hey jasmine."
anni: "remember him our uber?" i grabbed

my water as i choked on it.
jasmine: "excuse me." i quickly went to the bathroom as i saw jordan getting up it seemed liked he made an excuse.

jordan: "jasmine-"
jasmine: "jordan you don't remember anni?" jordan: "she hit me up and she seemed like a great girl, me and you aren't even together."
jasmine: "bit- you know what you're right me and you and this is done got it?" jordan: "alright this never happened.

jordan: "don't bring us up to anni please i actually like her." jasmine: "alright whatever. find out next!