stardust

it was staurday and the rain was heavy but the storm inside sunoos heart was heavier. sunoo was waiting for jay to come over as they hangout over saturdays and sunoo had yet to explain to his best friend what he saw on friday.

ring ringg

sunoo smiled rushing down to get the door before his mother could even ask him to do so. jay engulfed him in a warm hug which made sunoo feel like home. jays mother went to his mother after greeting him and sunoo brought jay to his room.

"i seriously have so many assignments to do i hate mr choi so much hes so heartless ",jay cried out. "jay he gave you these assignments last week which you chose not to do procrastinated for over a week" sunoo rolled his eyes

"oh wow so you're taking that mans side?! i think i should leave" jay dramatically got up. sunoo giggled "sit down! I'm kidding how dare that man give my best friend work!!" sunoo said with voice laced anger.

"now that's what im talking about!" both of them laughed.

both childhood best friends were trying to ignore the elephant of the room and there was an awkward silence surrounding the two. jay was waiting for sunoo to say something and sunoo was waiting for jay to say something.

sunoo scratched his hands a thing he does when he gets nervous jay held his hands "stop it " jay scolded. " are you angry at me?" sunoo bit his lips and looked down. jay sighed coming closer to sunoo holding both of his hands "why would i be angry at you?" jay spoke softly

"the- the kiss you saw - you saw me and niki-" sunoo blushed red. jay chuckled,"sunoo sunoo sunoo!!! why would i be angry at you and niki kissing? i wont lie I was a little taken a back but i wasn't angry i would never be angry at you. im just a little suspicious about niki thats all",jay spoke coaxing sunoo.

sunoo hugged jay and a comfortable envolped the two. sunoo felt relieved not that he thought his best friend would hate him but sunoo knew jay never took a liking at niki.

"so what now?" jay broke the hug . "what?" sunoo asked confused . "are you guys dating?in taking stage ?". sunoo sighed " actually this is the problem I dont know what to do now ? ... i dont know if i should ask him or he will tell me? i dont know" out of frustration sunoo ruffled his hair.

"i think you should ask him on monday if he doesn't mention it himself"jay said seriously. he is not going to let that asshole mess with his best friend.

_

it was midnight when sunoo and jay decided they were way too tired to stay up the whole night and so they went to sleep after binging a tv series.

ting!

jay groaned his phone lit up who the hell is messaging him right now

jay looked over to see sunoo sleeping deeply

jay looked at his phone jungwon__yourheart started following you. jay eyes widened why would jungwon follow him out of now where

jungwon_yourheart: hey follow me backk!!!

cornjay:why should i? you ruined my sleep asshole

jungwon_yourheart : omg old ass who sleeps so early?!

cornjay: i do now shut up before i block you!

jungwon_yourheart:you wouldnt you love me too much

jay bit his lip trying to suppress his smile

jungwon_yourheart :HEY?!

cornjay:dont test me motherfucker

jungwon_yourheart: okay okay ! go back to sleep oldie.

jungwon_yourheart: goodnight

if he was trying to hide his smile his blush betrayed him

cornjay: goodnight.

_

sunghoon groaned his mother asked him to bring groceries at like 9 at night LIKE WHO EVEN DOES THAT?!, annoyed sunghoon went to his regular grocery shop which was closed,pft talk about luck!

he decided to walk to the grocery store that was further and he rarely goes there. he sighed out of relieve seeing it was still open.

he took all the things his mother asked and took it to cashier.

But when his eyes met with the cashier his heart skipped a beat. it was jake the boy who made him feel like a 14 year old teenage boy that is going through puberty every time.

"sunghoon! what are you doing over here?!" jake gasped.

"i should be asking you that!" sunghoon exclaimed.

sunghoon could not think straight, seeing Jake with a green oversized hoodie made him want to jump over the counter and hug him forever.

Sunghoon calm down .

"I work here but I'm just done with my shift...." Jake looked everywhere but him and sunghoon could almost see his cheeks covered with pink just like the space is covered with star dust.

"Doyouwannahangout" sunghoon blurted out.

"What? Yes yes! Im gonna go inform the manger and then we can" Jake sounded way too excited not that sunghoon minded rather he himself was trying hard to cover up his nimble heart beat.

sunghoon waited for him to come back and when he did he walked Jake to his house and tried to ignore the urge to hold his hands as their hands brushed.

They reached his door when Jake turned to him and hugged him.

Sunghoon blinked.

Blood rushed to his cheeks

"Thankyouforaccompaningme" Jake spoke and hurriedly left without looking back.

Leaving a flustered sunghoon behind under the starry night.

Ring ring
"Mom"

fuck his mom is gonna beat his ass!! But does he regret it?? Fuck no.

ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ
are my readers still alive?? If you are thank you and I love you for still being here♡