Spitting image

HAHAH, LOL IMAGINE THINKING THIS ISN'T AGAINST.

⚠️
•Ed, get the title now well kinda 🥰
•GAY (like u)
•If you couldn't tell it's a Jenry 💖💖
•EP 10/11 DIDN'T HAPPENED IN THIS UA
•You will either cry or get mad at my mistakes
Throw up/spitting food
⚠️

Jakes Pov

Well, it's a new day in hell. All that's been on my mind is food and the taste of throw up in my mouth, which I can't get rid of.I might need gum.
This day will be long, and I can't just carry on drinking water forever, you know?

Probably not well. I hope not, anyway. If you're confused and you are like, what the hell am I'm talking about, I have an eating disorder more precisely. I have bulimia nervosa it's when you throw up or spit out food. There could be others I don't know, but these are the ones I have it isn't like you spit/throw up as people are watching. No, you do it in secret.

I would go into detail, but I don't want this to be seen as a guide, and you follow me into the dark depth of hell but others call a sickness I wouldn't let you enter with me I can't do that knowing how much body dysmorphia comes with it to let you join this cult a never ending cycle of the scale tell you your worth that your worthy of love your worthy of having someone to love.

(This is hitting too close to home, and now I'm actually crying 💀💀)

"Heyy emo, come on, you missed breakfast time to go now."

Ah, my brother Milo, a damn ipad baby, got to love him, though he does tend to overly ask questions.

"Yeah OK whatever."

I got my necklace and left, not before kissing mum goodbye while filling my water bottle, taking my packet of gum right next to the sink.

"I don't think they allow gum I school honey..?"

"No, but they let me punch a kid in the mouth, ok nice."

I rolled my eyes and told Milos to shut his gob after he started to talk about his new girlfriend called Opal (the ones who know I love u).

"Don't talk to me like that, Jake."

"Sorry, mum.."

"Sigh."

She gives me a piece of toast and looks me up and then down.

"Why did I have children? I could have been a doctor like my mother wanted me to.."

"HEY!"

Laughs fill the cold room. I try to cover my face when I laugh or smile. I guess we all know why.

"Now off to school, you're already late as it is!"

Milos school opens twenty minutes earlier than mine, but the walk there is only three minutes long, so I always get to talk to my friends, so I'm happy.

Me and Milo dash to his school he's always wanted to become faster than me, but I know he can't beat me, especially after all my sports practice I've done.

"HAHA FIRST AGAIN."

"BEGINNERS LUCK.."

"Milo, we have done this about two thousand times.."

"..no.."

"What ever floats your boat, my dude.."

"BYE BOOMER!"

"BYE RAT <3."

I hate that dude..

Now that I'm alone, I can finally overthink, yayy...