Teddy bear

HELLLOOOOO SO UH I MISSED VALENTINES DAY SOOO YEA ENJOY.

⚠️
No against
Gay like you

⚠️

Jake's Pov

I have a very new friend group exciting, right?

Nothing from my past, only the future! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait to live the rest of my school life they are so kind and forgiving (to me) not so much to the music club but you know sacrifices must be made.

I watch MHA every Saturday with Henry. I hang out with Liam on Tuesday, but the rest of the week is for drew since he is like a best friend to me. I don't really want to say he's my best friend mostly because I don't know how he feels towards me. Also, I hate friending people.

Well, it's a Saturday, SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!!

BUNBUN, aka Henry, but one he eqr lettuce and we were playing Fnf together so I tend to call him that (plus he's cute like a bunny) take that as you will.

I got into the shower with one of my favourite songs playing: I/Me/Myself  if you know the song. I love you so much. it's unreal. I sang it in the shower so loud that if Milo was here, he would kick the door, basically telling me, "I know you're good at singing, but Stfu!"

Luckily, he actually has friends, unlike me at his age. A shiver tickled down my spine, making drop the soap. You can yell. I don't like thinking about it.

I dont need to anymore it's all done they can't hurt me. I need to just calm down. I have Drew, Henry, Liam, and Henry....Henry.

SIDE TRACKED!! I NEED TO LEAVE THE SHOWER SEE U IN TWO MINUTES OK.

I put on my cargoes and an army style cropped top, just touching the top of the trousers some jewellery to compliment the outfit and a black jacket to cover my arms since its autumn.

I think I look rather good. I just need to do a light bit of makeup (AN in my universe, Jake is rather insecure without makeup from all the bullying, but with it, he's a lot less) I look so great right now.

Ding.

Must be Henry.

Chat-

_____________
Green simp

HEY BRO SO LIKE DUDE DO U WANT 2 HAVE A S.O.A.M.H!!!!

Me

A what?

Green simp

Bro needs 2 get used to my speech 4 real

Me

I can tell

Green simp

Do u want 2 have a sleepover at my house!!!!

_____________

Hmm, that sounds like fun, and it could be exciting. I've never had one at Henry's house alone..

_____________

Me

Sure, my parents are out on business trips for two more months with Milo, and my sister is probably sleeping around her friends or like 18 different boyfriends.

Green simp

Sounds like Zoey and damn 4 that long bros parents r doing something illegal.

Me

Haha, definitely not Zoey.

Green simp

OKK ANYWAY BE HERE IN 10 OR SOMETHING.

______________

Luckily, I never unpacked from the cancelled sleepiver with Drew.

Or unpacked the baggage of my dad dying oh well he was a cunt anyway.

I finished my makeup and ran downstairs.

I thought Milo was going to come round the corner for a second and ask me if I was going to my girlfriends house, but then I realised he wasn't home, so that's kind of sad. Didn't think I would miss that rat this much.

I dont miss my mum since I barely know her she is always on business trips or she is working in her office. Sometimes I forget what she looks like.

But that just means I can have anyone over, and she won't even know. It reminds me of the time I stole her phone and shared access to the cameras around my house, so now I can get anyone through my window without triggering the camera outside my house all I need to do is turn it of when they come in and turn it off when the leave.

I know I'm so smart, that is why I'm head boy shared with Daisy, who is head girl tho I get shit tone of paper work to do after school, but I do get perks like my own classroom to wind down in and a ten minute exit card from class where I can bring who ever I like with me.

Am I forgetting something..?

SHIT HENRY UH OK UM WHERE IS MY PHONE UHH NOT IN THE TABLE? I MIGHT NEED TO TEXT HENRY TO SAY IM GOING TO BE LATE.

Oh wait..it's in my hand...

OK, I have my phone, my keys, and my wallet, which is in my bag, which is also on my back.

Onwards to Henny's house!!

I started walking down the road. Luckily, he is the closest person to me. All the as Hen would say 'Jomies' are close to each other the farvest being Liam we hang out with each other a lot Drew and my house being the hang out houses since are parents both own companies but Drew is richer than me so he live in a very high maintenance part of the area and I just live in a high maintenance area Henry's home is two or four blocks away from me.

But I'm the fastest runner at school, so I can get there in 5-10 minutes, which is very good for me cause I'm still to younge to drive you must of forget this is past Jake so I'm fourteen enough of breaking the fourth wall.

I arrived at Henry's house and knocked on his door not even five seconds later. I heard stomping down the stairs. The door just swung open. A green haired boy pulled me inside and knocked me to the floor in giggles tightening his arms around my waist with my head in his neck.

Henry's pov

I can't wait for Jakey to be here with his cute little voice, his love for Denki, his cute laughter, his soft hands, his fluffy hair.

I need to stop because I'll go on forever. That's just how cute he is. UGHHHH, I MISS HIM HES TAKING TO LONG!

That's what I was thinking until I heard a knock at the door.

JAKEY!

I ran down the stairs, forgetting all about the pillows I was just placing down and quickly opening the door.

I can't control my excitement around people, so I just pulled him in the side and jumped on him, causing him to fall with me.

"HEY JAKEY OMG, IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO BE HERE WE ARE GOING TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT TALKING OMG WE CAN PLAY DARE OR DARE IF YOU DONT LIKE A DARE YOU CAN PICK A NEW DARE IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN WE CAN WATCH CLIPS OF DENKI YOUR FAVOURITE OR ME CAN MAKE THE POPULAR FELIX'S BROWNIES FROM SKZ."

My heart officially exploded inside of my chest, revelling it had butterflies inside pushing each other to be the first one into my stomach when I felt his warm face digging into my neck.

A tightened my grip around his waist, praying that he didn't feel my heart against his chest it would probably give it all away to this little dork.

This cute little dork.

HEYY, SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR THIS LONG, BUT IM BACK FOR A WHILE :)))

How did you like it di you want a part, or do you want so against first or only against???

Anyway, see you in the comments :))

LOVE YA ❤️