Chapter 7💜

Jisoo : Why you hate V???  What's your problem with him??? How can you even hate him... His voice,his aura... His everything is just perfect...  You know if you cast him your popularity will be here to here.... Why you are not agreeing Jin oppa's proposal??? (She is too angry that she stamped her hand on the Chair... As a result Taehyung eyes looked with Jisoo's eyes.. They were very close with eachother .... Suddenly a notification buzzed on Taehyung's phone... Then they realised how close they were facing... They quickly fixed themselves.... )

Taehyung (while watching phone) :Btw... Why you are so interested in this deal??

Jisoo : You know am an army...

Taehuyng :Huhh??

Jisoo: no..no... Not like real army... But you know V's fans are called army... Cause you know we protect him from all haters...

Taehyung's pov: Why she is saying me that?? I know my fans are army.... Is she saying all that intentionally??

Jisoo: You know I really love him... His voice... He is so awesome...

Taehyung : Ahhh...ok. Ok... Don’t say anything... Go and do your work...

Jisoo: What is you answer then??

Taehyung : What answer???

Jisoo: About the deal... I have to told this to Jin sir...

Taehyung : I will inform you later...(jisoo leaves then Taehyung calls soobin as the message earlier was sent by him) What bad things happen??

Soobin: Well Jin hyung saw me...

Taehyung : So??? You are telling this a bad news... I was so scared...

Soobin : In recording office... (Where Taehyung sings song and make deals as V)

Taehyung : What!!! What did he say?? Did he know who is V??

Soobin : No hyung... I somehow managed... I told him that I came here to meet V's manager... But I didn’t find anyone... Then he said ok and left.....

Taehyung : he didn’t say anything else??

Soobin : No hyung... I was shocked too.... I thought he will say something in rap... But I guess it's good for us...

Taehyung :well that's not good... He will do something... Be careful...

Soobin : Ok hyung...

On the other hand...

A/n: Jisoo was so busy in her phone that she didn’t realise Jin is standing in front of her... Jin cleared his throat to grabs Jisoo attention... Jisoo got scared and stood up to greet Jin...

Jisoo: Mr.Jin.. You are here??

Jin: I can't be here??

Jisoo: Of course you can... But...

Jin: Why you are using you phone in working time?? Don't you have any work??

Jisoo : Actually sir...

Jin: Is you boyfriend on your phone??  I saw you smiling while using it... Ahhh... What am asking!!!!  Is Taehyung is here???

Jisoo: Yess... Sir... Mr kim is inside...

Jin: ok...(he goes inside...) heyyy... Taehyung... I didn’t know Jisoo will convince you that fast...

Taehuyng : What are you talking about hyung???

Jin :You are pretending like you didn’t send Soobin at V's office for that project... Thank you for agreeing....

Taehyung : Yeah hyung.. I thought I will give you a surprise but you already know this😅😅