Her home

Author's pov....

Many day passed as y/n and Jungkook keep talking to each other through phone sometimes y/n used to sneak away from her university to meet Jungkook as her father used to drop her and pick her this was quite hard bt they didn't give up on each they grow more close everyday and their feelings developed more.

As today was the day of Jungkook's discharge his packing was done now he is talking to y/n on phone.

Y/n:I am sorry I couldn't sneak out today

Jungkook:it's okay y/n I know you're having hard time don't worry about me okay tell me how is your university today

Y/n:as always boring .

Jungkook:haha they surely r.

Y/n:you know one boy gave me love letter.

Jungkook:(got angry)how dare he to give love letter to my girl.

Y/n:(felt her cheeks burning hearing my girl) don't be jealous I told him I am already someone else's.

Jungkook felt so happy hearing her

Jungkook :(teasing )and who is that lucky person huh.

Y/n: (shyly)shut up did you take your all medicine?

Jungkook:yes your highness I did.

Y/n:(blushed at the nickname) Jungkook I miss you I wish I was there with you. (pout)

Jungkook: I miss you too it's been 3 days we last met.

Y/n:yeah I couldn't sneak out to meet you I really want to see you bt dad will get angry.

Jungkook:I also badly want to see you I think now it's time for me to meet your dad I really want to have a conversation with him.

Y/n: I am scared the way he forbid me to talk to you I don't know how he will react meeting you.

Jungkook: don't worry I am here I will handle everything trust me.if he want to beat me he can do that also

Y/n: don't say that . I can't see you hurting.

Jungkook:my beautiful lady I told you don't worry your dad will surely support us we just need to convince him a little.

Y/n:I hope so(Sadly)Oh Jungkook the break time is over I need to go to class take care walk carefully your legs r still weak take your medicine on time and have healthy meal first and reaching home you will only take rest ok.

Jungkook:(chuckled at her order)yes my highness as you say.

Y/n:bye then take care.

Jungkook:you too bye.

Jungkook smilingly cut the call

Jungkook:oh gosh I miss her.

Then the door open and their manager enter

Manager:so Jungkook r you ready we have to go to dorm.

Jungkook :hyungs r busy with schedule right?

Manager:yeah that's why they couldn't come they give me call to take care of you.