Aleiah

Before every event that happens in "The Perfect Dream Untold," I haven't clearly stated who Jason's lover is, which relative dies, and who Jason's siblings are. So let's start from the beginning before every event happened in the first story.

Jason's lover is Aleiah. They both attend the same university, only one room apart, and they frequently see each other. Although their relationship is not perfect, they always find a way to be normal.

Until.

One time after school, they both went to eat and hang out. When they were in a coffee shop, the bartender seemed to be flirting with Jason. Jason was unaware of what was happening because he thought it was just normal. Aleiah, with an upset face, said, "Are you kidding me, Jason?" Confused, Jason asked, "What?" Aleiah became even angrier and said, "I'm leaving." Jason grabbed Aleiah's hand and said, "Why? What did I do?" Instead of telling her, Aleiah let go of her pride and just left. Following that, Jason returned home, grappling with a sense of emptiness. Despite his best attempts to reach Aleiah through calls and texts, silence prevailed. The next day, Jason went to school, unfolded with a sense of disconnection as Aleiah's purposely avoidance and the cold language of her body signaled the silent death of their relationship.