Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The White rabbit

POV Narrator

After Vergil mastered his new found power did he make his way up to the surface.
On the way back did he encounter a few monsters such as Minotaurs, goblin's and other monsters.
When he finally reached the 5 floor did he notice a white rabbit colored in red probably blood from monsters running from something.
After that did he return to the surface since the upper monsters not attack him, they didn't dare to attack him, was because of the bloodlust and aura he subconsciously releasing.

When he left the dungeon, the first thing he did was to go back to the adventure guild, and hand over the finished quest that he pick before going to the dungeon.
After entering the guild, did the guild go from noisy to quite real fast.
Vergil wondered what happened for everyone to silent down and for everyone looking at him with a look of pure fear on their face's.
Till he realizes that his aura was still rampaging, and that made everyone fearful of him.
Vergil then try's his best to conceal his aura to the best of his capabilities, since it had grown quite a bit from last time people saw him.

Vergil even heard a few people quietly say " what a monster" or " I wonder what level he is to have such an aura".
Vergil obviously didn't care about the people looking at him with such eyes only cough and everyone snapped out of it and continued to mind their own business.

Vergil then walk's up to the Receptionist to Eina, to sell all the weird looking crystals he got after killing all these monsters in the dungeon.
When Eina saw Vergil she thought that he came back with just the quest, but when she looked at him she instantly become pale in freight from the aura he is having around him.
She could only sigh in relief when she saw him concealing his aura just to get another shock.
A small mount of monster cores suddenly appeared in front of her, surprised by the amount of cores did she forgot that she was the one needing to count all these cores. (Poor Eina)

POV Vergil
After dropping all of these weird looking crystals on the front desk, did I say " I would like to trade these weird looking crystals for some money" in my friendliest face I could muster because a minute ago has she looked at me as if I was a monster or something.
Am I so scary looking that everyone is looked at me with fear in their faces. But it's not a bad thing to be honest, but i still need to find a few comrades.
Then I almost forgot the quest " oh, almost forgot the quest".

POV Eina
When he said he want's so sell these cores did I realize, that he is stronger looking than he is.
After counting these crystals that felt like a eternity did I come to a total of 153.880 Valis.
Plus the 10.000 Valis from the quest a total of 163.880 Valis.
I said "Sir these crystals are called monster cores and ur total amount with the quest is 163.880 Valis, also I would like to ask your name and from which Familia u are sir ?"

POV Narrator
When Vergil heard the amount he was surprised because he was sure that if he spent a little more time in the dungeon then he would easily reach 200.000 Valis. As for Eina's question Vergil said "My name is Nelo just Nelo and from which familia I am from, I'm from no familia." When everyone in the guild heard the amount of Valis where they already shocked but when he said he wasn't from any familia did their mental wall collapse.
Eina was shocked and ask again if he was telling the truth, and he said yes and ask of which from of prove she wants to make sure that he wasn't lying.
Eina said that he needed to show her his back, Vergil suspicion but still agrees and takes off his clothes when everyone saw his back they were shocked once again to see nothing there no falfa no nothing a blank back of a man.
Eina still processing said " o-o-k, u-u ca-an g-o-o no-w."

After that took Vergil his money and left the adventuring guild on the search for a place to eat something, after asking someone for a place to eat and got told to go to the Hostess of Fertility down the street.

When he got the answer did he not wait and go straight down the street, and at the end of the street there was the restaurant he was told to be.
During the time he left the dungeon has he not forgot to disguise himself, so no one can recognize him.
He disguises himself in a black Robe like this one.

When he reached the the Hostess of fertility, and entered was he met with a delicious aroma from the kitchen in the back of the restaurant

After coming back to his senses has he began to search for a place to sit, afterward the only place to sit was opposite of a familiar white bunny.
When he sat himself across him did he recognize him again, it was the white rabbit that was colored in red that he saw on the fifth floor back in the dungeon.
After ordering his food and having luck that his demon heritage let's him understand any language there is.

When he was done ordering his food did he speak so the white heard boy and ask " Hey kid, how are u". The boy obviously perplexed and embarrassed that someone talked to him after what happened in the dungeon.
He said " yea I'm ok, thanks for asking" timid. Vergil said " u sure ur ok after what happened in the dungeon?", the white Boy obviously sad that another person knows what happened in the dungeon.
He said embarrassed " how did u know?"
Vergil said " it's not that hard to find someone with white hear and red blood like eyes u know".
The boy embarrassed could only scratch his head and say "yea ur right."
Vergil then said " what's ur name kid?"
The boy answered " it's Bell cranal sir and I sir what's ur name?" Vergil said his name was Nelo just Nelo.

And what both didn't know was that with this simple interaction did become fated with each other.