Chapter 3

Inside of the hostess of fertility

Bell: Hey sir Nelo, I heard you were in the dungeon today. How did it go?

Nelo (Vergil): How did you know I was in the dungeon? If I remember that I didn't encounter anyone that should know me.

Bell: Really? But you are the talk of the city, probably because of ur Sword technique that people think u are a high level adventurer. And some people even want to be ur apprentice.

Nelo (Vergil) thought; Since when was I the talk of the city, and what is this with high level adventurer.

Nelo (Vergil): I see, well this technique I use is a technique I created myself through it is only that I can use this technique, because u need the right weapon plus body and a lot of Combat experience to utilize this technique.

Bell: That's amazing! Then u must be very skill and a very high level probably a level 5 to use such a technique, sir Nelo. I hope to be as skilled as you one day.

 I hope to be as skilled as you one day

Imagine this is bell

Nelo (Vergil): Strength is not everything, Bell. There are other qualities one must possess to survive in the dungeon.

Bell: Like what? Can u give me an example, sir Nelo?

Nelo (Vergil): Patience, strategy, and a keen sense of observation. You must always be aware of your surroundings and anticipate any danger that may come your way.

Bell: I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice, sir Nelo.

Suddenly they hear a loud voice from the other side of the restaurant.

Bete: Well, well, if it isn't the little tomato rabbit and his mysterious friend. What are you talking about? How to run away from monsters? Hey Aiz if u should choose who would u choose me or this Tomato rabbit?

 What are you talking about? How to run away from monsters? Hey Aiz if u should choose who would u choose me or this Tomato rabbit?

Nelo (Vergil) thought: Where did this barking dog come from. I swear he reeks of alcohol... wait since when did dogs will on two legs and talk and have a human form what's so

Then a Loki familia member said

Riveria: Bete sit down and don't make others uncomfortable with ur comments. ( Looks to Bell's table) I'm sorry sir Cranel for my companion with his rude behavior. I apologize.