𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

I sat in the parking lot, eating burgers with Tom

Even after all those shots, it barely even affected him. He looked as sober as an old woman in a nursing home.

It was about to be midnight, but to my luck. His parents trusted him, and my parents did too. So we still haven't gotten any calls from them.

I noticed a little ketchup had dripped onto my shirt. "Mierda." I cursed under my breath. "Do you have tissues?" I asked, looking up.

"Yeah in the glovebox." He responded. I leaned up opening it... was this guy serious?

I started rummaging for some tissues, there was condoms, cigarettes, and I think I even saw a little bit of weed. Preacher's kid, huh?

I took some tissues out, starting to work on the stain. "No you're just making it worse, what are you doing." He groaned.

"Okay, then what would you do?" I rolled my eyes. He leaned into the compartment in between our seats, grabbing a stain stick and some baby wipes.

"Can I?" Tom held up the stain stick, I only nodded, he leans in. Rubbing it against the small red spot, that had been smeared by now.

I took a deep breath in, feeling his hands just hovering over my breasts.

"All better." He whispered, rubbing on the shirt with two fingers, making sure he got it all.

"Thank you." I smiled, seeing him back up again. The warmness of his body heat, leaving me.

I was so deprived, for any form of male touch.

You just want attention. Yeah so?

"I don't want to go home." I whined, thinking about all the questions my parents were going to bombard me with. "So then don't." He shrugs.

Yes, take me to yours. "Okay buddy, slow your roll." I joked, making Tom glare at me. "That's not what I meant, you're just horny."

"So then what did you mean?" I crossed my arms. "We're in LA in the middle of the night, there is so many places you could go." Tom laughs, gesturing to our surroundings.

"Can you drop me off at Cherry's?" I asked. He scrunched up his wrapper, using a bag as a trash can. "Yeah, sure." He pressed start on the car.

"Where does she live?" Tom started to drive off onto the main road. "Just a few minutes past my house, i'll give you directions."

-

Cherry came down the steps, in front of her house. Her arms engulfed around herself as she stood in a robe, it was red and silky.

"Thank you, I actually had fun." I chuckle surprised. "I'm glad." He chuckles a bit lighter then me. I stepped out the car, smiling and waving goodbye.