🔆New Friend![2]🌙

-Fluff
-Mythical Creature AU
************************************

Moon was relaxing and taking a nap on a rock under water just under the sun. It was warm yet cold, the perfect temperature.

On the other hand, I particular dragon was dragging his Naga friend to meet his new friend.

"Sun! Slow down!" Eclipse said, still trying to wake up. "We're almost there, though!" Sun said.

When Sun woke up, he immediately went to find Eclipse. He usually was still asleep around this time, so he had just woken up. All he heard from Sun's fast rambling is that he made a new friend, and that's about it before being dragged out of his comfy cave.

Eclipse and Sun were around the same age, Eclipse was 16, and so was Sun. They met when they were little. Sun's Mom found Eclipse as an egg. Hunters came and killed the mother as will as the eggs. They were about to kill Eclipse next, but she stopped it just in time. She then raised them both until they hatched.

Soon, they reached the water, and Sun immediately jumped in, causing Moon to wake up and see Sun's feet.

"What are you doing..?" Eclipse asked, sounding annoyed and confused. "Showing you, my friend!" Sun smiled. "How is this showing me your new frie-" As soon as Eclipse was about to finish, Moon jumped out of the water and hugged Sun, making him laugh. Moon nuzzles Sun's neck and face while purring. Sun just hugged him while having a slight blush on his face.

Eclipse was just staring with his mouth wide open. Sun looked at Eclipse with a smile, "Eclipse, this is my friend Moon. Moon, this is Eclipse."

Moon looked at Eclipse puppy dog eyes. At least, that's what Eclipse saw. Eclipse blushed slightly and quickly looked away, "N- Nice to meet you Moon..." Eclipse said quietly. Moon trilled in happiness. Eclipse couldn't really swim because he had no legs or a tail with a special flipper, so he just laid down on the dock.

Sun eventually got out and sat by Eclipse, Moon lifted himself up so his arms and torso were lying down on the dock.

---------------------------------------------------------
[Time Skip]
---------------------------------------------------------

They have been talking and getting to know one another better and helping Moon understand more English so they can understand what he's saying. They told jokes, learned new things, played games, and just had fun.

But Sun can't help but get a little jealous about how close Eclipse and Moon have gotten. He didn't know why, though. Soon, Eclipse had to go home, leaning Sun and Moon at the dock.

Moon had a smile on his face, knowing he made a new friend, but he did notice Sun looking a bit down. He trilled getting Sun's attention. Moon tilted his head, showing he was curious. "Oh, it's nothing.." Sun tries to ignore the feeling and Moon... but Moon trilled again, giving Sun puppy eyes. Sun sighs, knowing he can't win.

"I just don't like him being so close it you. I don't know why." Sun was pouting and had his arms crossed, almost like a toddler that didn't get what he wanted from the store. Moon crawled to Sun and hugged him.

After a few minutes, Sun calmed down and hugged Moon back. Once they were done, both wanted home.

************************************

Sorry, I lost motivation here...

Bye, my little pumpkins!

-Frankenweenie♡