🔆The Fun To Be Had🌙

- Mafia AU
- Against
- Sun x Moon x Eclipse
-Eclipse is the Mafia boss
-Sun is Eclipse's new apprentice
-Moon is a stripper

' = thinking

************************************

Ever since Sun became Eclipse's apprentice, he hasn't had a break. There was always some situation or problem getting thrown at him, but he didn't give up. Eclipse noticed how hard Sun was working and decided he deserved a little treat for being so good.

Sun was cleaning some guns that had gotten dirty before Eclipse walked up behind him and caught his attention. "Sun, I've noticed how great of a job you've been doing and decided to treat you to a little something if you're up for it!"

Sun raised a brow. "Oh? Well, I appreciate that you noticed. But where would we go?" Sun tiled his head to the side.

Eclipse got a sly grin on his face. "I know a club not to far from here. I go there all the time to meet a.. friend." Sun can basically see him drool at the thought of his 'friend' but quickly hid it. "And I would like you to meet him. He would like you."

Sun looked at him with suspicion. He had been kinda overworking himself. Maybe a break wouldn't be so bad for him. "Hm, alright. Are we going now?"

Eclipse smiled brightly. "Yes, we are. Let me just call Max so he can drop us off." Eclipse turned away and pulled out his phone.

Sun put the gun he was cleaning away. He should also get cleaned up as well if he's going to meet one of his bosses friends.
*
*
*
They were a little late to the club because Eclipse needed to get something for his friend. But other than that, they got to the club without any problems. The music was loud and the lights were bright. It smelled like sweat, alcohol, and bad decisions. There were a few strippers here and there, as well as people wearing revealing clothing. People throwing up or making out in the open without a care.

Eclipse turned to look at Sun to see if he was alright.

Sun's face was bright red. He wasn't used to seeing all the chaos around him. He just stayed close to Eclipse and kept his head down. Eclipse just chuckled at Sun's behavior.

They both walked up to a security guard who was sitting in a chair by a door that read, 'VIP Only.' The guard looked up and immediately recognized Eclipse. He stood up to greet him. "Eclipse! How have you been? It's been a while!"

Eclipse smiled at the guard. "I'm doing well! I'm here to show my new apprentice, Moonpie. He is in today, right?"

'Moonpie? Who's that?' Sun thought.

"Sure is! Though, he's been in a mood lately." The guard got out his key card and unlocked the door for them.

"Ohh, how fun.~" Eclipse smirked and looked at Sun. "Let's go." Eclipse walked through the door with Sun following behind.

They walked down a hall full of dressing rooms. Some noises came out of them, which made Sun turn red again. But that was all interrupted by someone yelling at a specific dressing room with the name, 'Moonpie', on it.

"I said I wanted whiskey on rocks! Not this weak shit!" The voice yelled.

"I- I'm very sorry! I'll get it fixed." Just like that, the door opened, and the waiter ran out of the room. As he ran out, a glass hit the wall, leaving a stain on the wall and glass on the floor.

"Ah, so he meant it when he was in a bad mood." Eclipse said, looking at the broken glass before knocking on the door and going in. Sun followed. "Hey, baby.."

Sun looked over Eclipse shoulder to see who he was talking to. And his face once again got hotter. They were wearing black thigh-high stockings, a short black skirt, and a tight crop top. And a light brown cardigan for just comfort. But Moon didn't seem too happy to see them, especially Eclipse.