Two-Kreen [Half Thri-Kreen]

[Credits to Racc00nFriend / samv7255 on discord, including art]

Two-Kreen
Two-kreen is a rare occurrence, a race born between aThri-kreen and another humanoid. These creatures are already rare to be born but even rarer to be seen as they often don't bother go into big cities or towns. 

History
[Not Noted]

Society
"Lone Wanderer" - Two-kreen are often seen alone, as they shunned by both their parents, they are too bug-like for the humanoids and too humanoid for the thri-kreen. This has forced two-kreen to often venture alone or in small tribes, because of this two-kreens is often not the best in social situations, though Two-kreen often get along great with other half-races.

Two-Kreen Names
[Not Noted]

Two-Kreen Traits
Two-Kreens inherits traits from both parents.

Ability Score Increases. Increase one ability score by 2 and increase a different one by 1 or increase three different scores by 1.

Creature Type. Your type is humanoid and monstrosity

Humanoid Counterpart. Talk to your DM about if you inherit DMG resistances, minor spellcasting abilities, advantage on saving throws and skill proficiencies from your humanoid parent.

Sleepless Nature. You only require 4 hours of sleep perlong rest, though you must still refrain from strenuous activity to gain the benefit of the long rest, unless your humanoid half doesn't need sleep, then you don't require to sleep at all.

Thri-Kreen Telepathy. You inherited the ability to use telepathy to convey your thoughts, though not as strongas a pure Thri-kreen you can depending on your thri-kreen blood transmit your thoughts mentally to another creature within 60-100 feet of yourself. A contacted creature doesn't need to share a language with you to understand your thoughts, but it must be able to understand at least one language. Your telepathic link to a creature is broken if you and the creature move more than 100 feet apart, if either of you are incapacitated or if either of you mentally breaks the contact (no action required) Talk to your DM about how many feet your telepathy can reach

Secondary Arms. You have two slightly smaller secondary arms below your primary pair of arms. These have three fingers, just like the thri-kreen arms. The secondary arms can manipulate an object, open, or close a door or container, pick up or set down a tiny object, or wield a weapon that has the light property.

Allignment. As two-kreen are often lone wanderers or live in small tribes there are two-kreen of all alignments and they don't tend to go to one more than the others. 

Size. You are medium or small.

Speed.Your walking speed is 30 feet

Languages. You can speak common and one other language, you can also communicate with Thri-Kreen, which they do by clacking their mandibles and waving their antennas

Darkvision. Depending if the second half of the Twokreen has dark vision, you have it too.

Image :