Abi Biru Genasi

Abi Biru Genasi

Half Tiefling, half air Genasi

Physical Description
[name] tend to have paler skin and hair, normally blue and white, but they can occasionally have light purples, and the rare reds. They also usually have the horns and tails of Tieflings.

Ability Score Increases. Your Charisma score increases by 1 and you can choose one other score and increase it by 1.

Age. Genasi mature at the same rate as humans and reach adulthood in their late teens. They live somewhat longer than humans do, but due to Abi Biru's Tiefling heritage, it only spans up to 110 years.

Resistances. You can decide if you have fire resistance or lightning resistance, but only one.

Size. Your size is medium (6-7 feet in this instance)

Speed. Your base walking speed is 35 feet.

Languages. You know how to speak, read, and write in common and one other language of your choice.

Long Lasting Breath. You can hold your breath for up to 48 hours.

Windy Days. You can cast the Gust of Wind spell once with this trait, requiring no material components, and regain the ability to cast it this way when you finish a long rest. Constitution is your spellcasting ability for this spell. 

Flavour Suggestion! 'Abi Biru' means blue lava, so if this race is used in spellcasting, why not make any fiery spells with blue flame? :]

image: (i KNOW it looks like just a tiefling but you guys can make it look cooler)