Intro Chapter [ when there's a world there's a way]

There used to be a world with not one moon, not two moons but seven moons making the night more mystical than the day. Things were peaceful...well kind of, you know humans be humans. There were wars, all sorts of violence and hate but something of course brought men together. It was a foe that threatened humanity.

Hundred years ago humans were attacked by an alien race, when they saw the ship they thought god has finally descended from heaven. Ha! As if, this alien race called themselves the Fearas, they wanted humans to be their slaves since they saw them as an inferior race. The kings at that time felt disrespected to be called lesser beings, the Fearas did not only want Earth, they wanted humans to be their slaves. Armour, shields and swords did nothing to the Fearas. They were large beasts with a human like figure but with scales all over their body.

They wanted humans to surrender their lives and their world to them. Odds proved that humans were losing but they never gave up. The Fearas dropped thousands of crystals across the Earth, now identified as nest crystals that released magical beasts with terrifying powers. The humans had to surrender their home and their lives to the Fearas but at the last hour the seven moons glowed.

When there's a world there's a way .

The first moon exploded, every piece of it landed on Earth and inside was knowledge, the knowledge of crystals. They do say knowledge is power, it can top a mountain...

The second moon exploded, it gave humans strength, powers and godly abilities to fight the Fearas. This gave everyone hope and the strength to fight back in protecting what's theirs. When the third moon exploded it offered a shield, it offered the earth a protective shield. After the explosion of the third moon the Fearas feared what may happen if the fourth moon exploded so they stopped their attacks. They became our neighbours, in the outer space of course and went for other worlds instead.

All the seven moons were given names, the second moon that exploded was called anure. The humans thought it would be great to honour the second moon by naming their powers after its name. They discovered other levels of strength. They dived in more to the crystal technology but that resulted in strength ruling the weak. Rich abusing the poor, humans forgot that they were once weak in the face of the Fearas. Sadly we remain with four moons believed that they'd protect us when humans are in danger.

A.N.- I'd like to warn those who wish to continue, this book is not perfect and you might find mistakes but I love writing so I won't stop and I'll try to get better everyday

Please vote and leave a comment if you can