Chapter 1 [ Stop what?]

" happy birthday , his daughter" the servants were excited for me because I was turning 12 today. They were going to watch my match with my brother to see my progress throughout the year. They had dolled me up to heavy looking clothes but I didn't feel their weights. I didn't feel excitement cause to me it was just a nother day . They led me to the garden where everyone was waiting for me in a long table filled with exaggerated food. Could feed the entire town. " You look stunning dear" said Mom, I forced a sweet smile even though I knew she saw right through it.

My family is known for its wealth but most importantly my grandfather, an undefeated earth master. Grandpa created a feared name for himself and father created all the wealth. We are in a small country call Raiener, our Whakarhi family is one of the three most respected families in North Raiener. There's the Inzimoire family known to be ruthless and greedy. Reminding us that we live in a world where the strong rules and the weak begs. There's the second family, Marror family, they disclose nothing about themselves.

Our family is located on a foggy mountain, it was our grandfather's choice since he wanted a secluded place to train. I have four brothers and one sister, we do not talk much since I don't make myself approachable. Celebrations irk me to no end cause I'm forced to wear lavish ancient looking clothes. There's nothing lavish about them...

My siblings enjoy being served and I do too but it gets boring sometimes. so I kept myself busy by learning how to cook, making clothes and it made me end up making clothes of my own. What I really have been focused on for the past two years is training. My earth powers are still in the first level. Everyone has tried unsuccessfully to raise my level with pills, potions and so on but nothing would happen. All of my siblings are in the third level yet I can go head on with them.

Everyone had gathered to watch our match , I was going to go against Xolani , my third brother. We all had earth powers and they all had the same features but I didn't. They had brown eyes and brown hair and I can't say it never bothered me.

He took his stance and I took mine " Begin!" We performed the same moves meeting head on and for a moment it looked like a draw. " You really think you can defeat me" laughed Xolani , he raised many boulders directed at me and I was out of energy" you're still two levels beneath me sister". I closed my eyes and even though I knew it was over and I was going to be embarrassed I said no. I can't loose , I've always had and now even on my birthday I have to face humiliation.

I can't loose

Please I can't

I suddenly heard gasps but I didn't open my eyes. Seconds passed and I felt nothing,no pain and no gloating from Xolani. I only heard a sound of glass breaking. Just when I was about to open my eyes I felt my energy draining at an unbelievable speed. I heard my Mom scream for me to stop

Stop what? I wondered

Then I fainted...