Chapter 2 [ flee]

" Shh, she's waking up" i opened my eyes to be met with everyone starring at me with worried faces, especially Mom. They had brought me back to my room. I wonder what is grandpa doing in my room and how long was I sleeping. I sat up and asked " what happened?" " You defeated me that's what happened" said Xolani, I did? But how though " oh for heaven's sake please tell me what happened that made you all look so ridiculous" that earned me chuckles.

" We know why you have been stuck in level one, it's because you haven't fully unlocked your other anure elements " said grandpa.

what are they saying?

Other elements?

But I'm only with an Earth element so I asked " are you all crazy? Maybe I should call our healer" okay that came out wrong. " No we are fine, you on the other hand were amazing. After Xolani released his attack , wind, water, fire, ice and lightning surrounded you... So you have six anure powers"

Wind , water, fire, earth then lightning and Ice? No this can't be cause no one else has these other anure powers in our family.

" This explains why you look different, in other places this is normal but not in our small behind country" said grandpa, wow so I'm not only earth powered. I've always envied other anure powers but this is amazing, Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Ice and Lightning.

This is by far the Best Birthday Ever!

I spent the next two months learning more about fire and wind. The sad part is that all of my anure powers have to be even in order for me to level up.

It was mid January when everything changed for worse. The Marror family was attacked by the Inzimoire family's warriors. They were large in numbers and trained to kill cause not a single Marror family survived after the attack. It was obvious who was next, us but our family didn't have warriors, we only had servants and a few guards. The decision was to flee and I very much supported it. My things were placed in two space rings and I was given a third ring filled with silver and gold coins and jewellery.

It was only my sister and I who were preparing to leave and the others wanted to stay?

" You two must leave now before they come" said mother, " no please I won't go, if you stay then I'll stay too" argued Amile. A guard came running in the halls and said " they are minutes away from the top of the mountain and they're too many!" Oh no no no, now I know why my brothers, dad, grandpa and even Mom has to stay and fight

cause it's too late to run

" Girls, please promise Mom that you will leave and not come back...and especially not attempt any revenge" she didn't give us time to promise or refuse as she left with the guard. For a moment I questioned if this was a temporary nightmare. Everything might? be fine if or when I wake up. I prayed for it to be when.