𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

I knocked on Tom's door, I was finished getting ready, and it seemed like he was taking forever

We were going to sign the marriage license.

"Come in!" He shouted, I walked in seeing him only having his jeans on. "Shit sorry, am I taking too long? I just fuck- it feels like i'm all over the place." He kept pacing around.

"What's going on?" I raised a brow, in confusion.

"I'm nervous, because Bill is coming today, and I can't find my phone, where's my phone?!" He yells, knocking back some pillows.

I look at his dresser, seeing it. "This phone?" I giggled, holding it up. He sighed in relief walking towards me.

"Yes thank you." He put it in his pocket, going over to pick up his shirt. off of his bed.

Well, that sucks.

He slipped it on, the shirt cascading his toned abdomen, falling just above mid thigh. "Okay let's go." Tom grabs his car keys.

-

After a long, long time of having them process our identities, we finally signed and got it over with. It was so... anticlimactic.

I mean, what can you expect with a marriage when you're not in love.

It honestly kind of sucked, I never asked for this. Nor did I want it, I didn't know why I suddenly felt my eyes stinging as I looked out the window.

I just want to nineteen, for the minimal time I have left of doing so. It's my last year as a teenager, I was hoping to enjoy it at least.

It's not that Tom isn't nice and all, but I don't want to be married. I believe in love, I really do, and I believe things should be done right.

Not this way.

I felt a singular tear fall down my face and onto my lap, before more started quickly rushing down. I wiped them away quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice, because I didn't even know how to explain why I was even crying.

We stopped at a red light, and that was when he turned to look at me. "Liv? Are you okay?" He glanced at me, before turning his gaze back at the road, I sniffled, hiding my emotions.

"I'm fine." I sent him a warm smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked, worriedly.

"I just..." I trill my lips, not wanting to talk. "Don't take this to heart, because you're really nice and all, and I enjoy your company but-"