Back to India ( Chapter 1)

"Main raaz tujhse kahoon ...
Humraaz ban ja zara.
Karni hai kuch guftgu alfaaz ban ja
Zara........."
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

                             Chapter 1
"After so many years I am going back to India it feels like someone had cut my heart from the pieces of glass .I didn't ever wanted to go back to India again". Somya thought and closed her eyes while sitting in the plane a long tear escaped from her eyes when everything flashed infront of her eyes everything that happened with her and her brother after their mother's death everything which they had to face in their teenage's . After Rihan completed his studies he took Somya to London so that she could complete her MBA peacefully and after that both of them handled their mother's buisness which was in London . Rihan was sitting beside somya when he saw his sister's closed eyes he understood that somya was really having difficult time . He knew that his sister never wanted to go back to Kapoor house again . He said in a soft voice "Somya" . She replied "Hmm...bhaiya" !"Somya I know  you don't want to go back to Kapoor house again and you neither need to worry because I am not even taking you there ,I cannot see someone hurting you again ." Rihan said everything in one go . "Bhaiya don't tell me you booked a hotel" Somya said while getting angry she didn't wanted to waste a single penny as they were about to buy a new house in london."Somya!chill yaar I was about to book a hotel but then my bestfriend's mother told me not to book a hotel! She wanted us to stay at her house"
Rihan said everything in a go ."what ?" Somya said her eyes widened after hearing that ."How can we stay at your best friend 's house bhaiya ?will it not be awkward!!"but Rihan was just chilled he said "Chill sista there is nothing awkward you remember Rayna aunty!" Rihan said with a. neutral expression on his face
"Rayna aunty ofcourse after all she was the one who loved us after mumma " Somya said with cheerfulness and a wide smile appeared on her face .Rihan was happy after seeing her sister smiling after 7years .She rarely used to smile there was  silence between them again after a  few minutes Rihan broke the silence and said "Rayna aunty is my bestfriend's mother " Rihan said and Somya's eyes widened "you mean we are staying at Rajvansh Mansion" she said "yes"Rihan said "actually shanya is coming us to pickup at the airport " Rihan said ."Really ! " Somya said with excitement the way Rihan , Siddharth and Abhiraj were best friends the same way Somya and Shanaya  were best friends since childhood.So somya was really excited.
              At the Rajvansh Mansion.             

"Shanya hurry up you have to go to pick up Somya and Rihan ! Did you forget that ! Come on fast " Rayna's voice echoed in the whole house . The house was fully decorated with flowers and lights it was just a day before diwali . The whole house was decorated like a bride and their was one more excitement that Somya and Rihan were returning from London after 7 years though they were not Rayna's own child but Rayna loved them as she loved Abhiraj, Siddharth and Shanaya . After a few minutes Shanaya hurriedly came out of her room and directly went down from the stairs in the living area where Rayna was waiting for her ."Good morning maa and I am so sorry actually I just overslept" Shanaya said ."ok beta now go and the take the keys of your car and go to the airport as fast as possible they would have arrived " Rayna said and went to the kitchen to make some ladoos . Shanaya took the keys and went towards her car "ouch!" Shanaya said as she bumped into someone."ouch! Shanaya you should walk carefully! Idiot "said Abhiraj . "Abhi bhaiya you were not walking carefully and now you are scolding me " Shanaya said and went away from their she sat at the driver's seat and drove the car to the airport. She a flower shop and she stopped the car ,she went to shop and told the lady to make two bouquets one with yellow and blue roses and other with white and pink roses she remembered when last time she met somya ,Somya told her that she always like yellow and blue coloured roses while rihan liked white and pink coloured roses .

                               At the airport.                       

The plane arrived at the airport Somya and Rihan came down from the aeroplane as they entered they saw a girl standing with two bouquets in her hand and yes it was none other than Shanaya . She was standing their from past 15 mins as Shanaya saw Somya she ran towards them holding those bouquets in her hands she ran and hugged somya she literally gave somya a bone crushing hug ."Ahh...ouch Shanya chod de behen my poor bones they will break" Somya said while faking her cry . "Ooh I am really sorry I just can't control myself  seeing you after whole 7 years ".Shanaya said while breaking the hug and then she hugged Rihan who was standing there beside them . "Ouch ! Shanaya I guess you have really become strong " Rihan said feeling Shanaya's bone crushing hug . Shanaya broke the hug & said "BTW I have a surprise for you Rihan Bhai " Shanaya said and moved aside there came Abhiraj & Siddharth came running towards him & pulled  him in a bone crushing hug again( *hope they don't really break his bones today *) Rihan was really happy after seeing them , it had been 7 years after them being together last time when they met somya was just 18 and Rihan was just 20 .Rihan escaped  from that bone crushing hug which was given by two brothers to him after hugging Rihan, Abhiraj pulled somya in a bone crushing hug & somya hugged him back with tears rolling her eyes . Abhiraj released her from when he felt somya 's little sobs. He knew that if he would hug her she might cry because Abhiraj was exactly like Rihan and when Rihan was in London. Abhiraj was the one who saved somya for all the trauma which she had to face in her teens . Everything which happened with her just because of her so called step mother and once again that whole incident flashed in front of her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks .but Abhiraj wiped her tears "How are you my sweet little lavender?" Abhiraj asked "I am good abhi! How are you?" Somya and Abhiraj .Rihan and Shanaya were having a sweet conversation until they reached the car .
Author 's note
Hey everyone this is your author sorry for late update but I can't do anything as I had some issues with my network yesterday also Happy New year to all my dear readers I know this chapter is a bit boring but don't worry as there will be Siddharth 's entry nothing is gonna be boring🌚🌚🌚also ignore the grammatical errors 🥲
               - with love your author 🍂