Chapter 2

" I wish you would stand with me in the rain even if you have a choice to be dry " she said while tears sheding from her eyes ...." I don't know why but my eyes always want to admire you , always want to devour you ,you are my everything " He said while wiping her tears and hugging her ...

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

"Sid!" Abhiraj said and Siddharth who was busy getting bored because he was ignored by everyone turned his gaze towards Abhiraj and said " ooh Bhai aapko yaad hu main mujhe laga bhool gaye " Siddharth 's this sentence made everyone burst out in laughter
(Ooh brother you still remember I thought you forgot me)

They all sat Inside the car . Abhiraj was sitting on the driver's seat and next to him was sitting Rihan at the back seat was sitting somya and Siddharth,Somya near the left window and Siddharth near the right one and at the last seat was sitting Shanaya busy with her phone .Somya was feeling sleepy so she slept in the car, she was looking so beautiful as if she just came down From heaven her hair was coming on her face kissing her soft cheeks and beautiful lips she had long beautiful lashes though her eyes were closed but they were so beautiful and Siddharth just had his eyes on her he was not even able to take her eyes off from her Somya was wearing a black coloured crop top and a light blue coloured jeans the top somehow managed to cover her beautiful waist .

Siddharth's pov:-

I Was just noticing somya and Abhi Bhai talking to each other. I and Somya most of the time fought with each other but today when I was about to hug her for the first time but I was not able to because abhi Bhai hugged her first that was the first time I felt jealous. Why the hell am I feeling like this ! I never have this feeling in my heart whenever I look at a girl but today it was something different and then abhi Bhai called me . I know what importance abhi Bhai held in Somya's life .After Rihan he looked after her and when I heard Somya's sobs I just wanted to hug her! what the fuck has happened to me and when we sat in the car after a few minutes she felt asleep may be due to travelling for so many hours. When I looked at her I remembered those words which she said to me before leaving for London with Rihan "Siddharth agar kismat ne chaha toh dobara zarur milenge " that was what she said (If meeting second time is in our destiny then we will surely meet )
Those words are stuck in my head .I can't forget that day when abhi Bhai came with her and mumma hugged her and then the last day when Rihan came to take her and she hugged me before going and that was the last day since I started missing her and now when she is just in front of me I can't even hug her because she's is asleep . Wait I can't be soft hearted all this was going in my mind when I suddenly felt something on my shoulder! as I turned I saw somya her head was on my shoulder. I looked at her the strands of her curly hair were irritating her and kissing her cheeks . I put the strand of her hair behind her ears with my one hand . I felt really relaxed when I felt her touch all those thoughts in my mind suddenly vanished I was just looking at her . I didn't wanted to my eyes away from her and suddenly Abhiraj Bhai played a song and fuck! I matched my situation

The song was
"DEKHA HAZARON DAFA AAPKO PHIR BEKARAARI KAISI HAIN SAMBHALE SAMBHALTA NAHIN YEH DIL KUCH AAP MEIN BAAT AISI HAIN "
The singer sang

(Pls listen the song above 👆)

These lines just matched my situation my eyes didn't move for a second from her until abhiraj bhai suddenly applied breaks and she was about to fall when I catched her but fuck that break it disturbed her beautiful sleep and she woke up with a jerk and found herself in my arms Shanaya was looking at me with a teasing smile and somya was in shock seeing herself in my arms. "Ahem...ahem.." shanaya faked a cough and I suddenly released somya from my arms . I could see a little bit something on her face .wait did she blushed !? Yes she did . I guess Shanaya was bored so that idiot disturbed us by her fake cough . " Abhi Bhai why did you applied breaks so suddenly" Shanaya asked  "Because I wanted to eat ice cream" abhi Bhai said while pointing at the icecream man who was standing at the corner of the Road " come on all of you get down let's have a icecream party before the diwali party " abhi Bhai said and we all got down from the car.

......... ................................................  ........
(Pls ignore the grammatical errors 🥲)

The new chapter updated guys
I told you once there is gonna be Siddharth 's entry nothing will be boring
The next chapter is more interesting
Please comment your fav part and I am sorry for uploading late please forgive me 🥲🤧 I am having my finals starting from 5 th feb to 17 feb so I am busy studying hope you guys will understand 🤧 and there will be no chapter till 17 th on 17 th I may upload the new chapter I will try my best to upload it before 5th but if I am not able to please do forgive me ...
Also don't forget to vote guys (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡
And pls follow me on my ig . Ig I'd : theoceanic_writer
Love you guys
- your author 🍂

Spoiler from chapter 3

He leaned towards me  and whispered in my ears " I missed you so much somya "
And this left a tickling sensation in me his voice is so deep and warm ...